Gå til innhold

Når kommer høst oppdateringen?

momyboy

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-t9DveYkZ

De to foregående høstoppdateringene har kommet 31. oktober 06 og 4. desember 07, så jeg ville ikke holdt pusten, gitt. Løse rykter sier dog en gang i løpet av september, men det er jo fortsatt bare rykter.

Lenke til kommentar

klippet fra linken over!

Preview of New XBox Experience + LIPS

EDIT: I've been speaking to Microsoft about the information disclosed here and unfortunately I have decided to take down the article. It wasn't made clear to me that what I saw was under embargo however it has become clear that some of the details were quite sensitive. As I do not wish to cause any further inconvenience or grief for Microsoft and the good people that work there I have removed this news post.

I hope you can all appreciate these strange circumstances and won't think ill of this site or Microsoft themselves.

Thanks guys.

fra gamespot: Xbox 360 fall update arriving in November?

>> From gamespot.com:

What we heard: Not to belie the obvious, Microsoft has thus far only said that the dashboard overhaul will be rolled out this fall. However, confirmation of a more narrowed release window appeared to arrive earlier today. After attending a Microsoft London event last week demoing the new update, a representative of the publisher reportedly told UK gaming blog RPG-TV that the dashboard revamp would be pushed live in November.

"I'm not sure if this has been confirmed already or not but I was told the new dashboard would arrive in November," said the gaming blog.

The official story: Unfortunately, it appears as if RPG-TV's information was either erroneous or off the record. After contacting the publisher to confirm the validity of the information, a Microsoft representative told GameSpot, "We have not yet announced the timing of the fall update."

Bogus or not bogus?: Bogus that the fall Xbox Live dashboard update is a lock for November. However, given that the hardware maker's last two fall updates arrived at the end of October and the beginning of December, a November launch is certainly possible.

Endret av audi_a8
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...