Gå til innhold

Nok en Afrika teaser - release date muligens kjent!

[-GoMp-]

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Står at det kommer i salg 28. august. Kommer til å koste 5980 yen.

Takk :D

Er det noen som vet om det kommer worldwide? Det er folk som hevder det gjør det... noen mener også det er bare i Japan..

Meh, jeg har japanese account så skal få tak i det uansett (hvis man kan laste det ned) :D

Lenke til kommentar

pix_080606_afrika_b03.jpg

As reported in the previous issue of Weekly Famitsu, the main theme of the game is Safari and you will be a photo journalist visiting Africa. At the start of the game, you choose to either be a male or female journalist and your assignments will be taking photos and research the lifestyle of these animals. Assignments will come from the headquarter via emails send to your camp, after investigating the map of the location and getting your equipments ready, your AI driver/tour guide is waiting for you in a Jeep. So for those who are looking forward to hitting the animals with the Jeep, you are out of luck. You can take photos from the Jeep or get down to be closer with the animals.

pix_080606_afrika_b04.jpg

GNN says they found the zebras, gazelles and giraffes earlier in the game extremely life-like, like watching National Geographic channel. However, getting too close to these animals will either scare them away or being attacked by the fiercer types. Taking photos with your cameras is just like real life, you can adjust settings like focus and aperture. Different cameras will also produce photos of different qualities and if you shakes a lot on you SIXAXIS controller, you can only get a blurry shot. SIXAXIS is also being used to adjust the angles of the photo.

Kilde

Dette er helt klart noe jeg kommer til å bli nødt å kjøpe, bare for å teste det ;) Hvem vet, kanskje man blir hektet.

Endret av UrgeLoL
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...