Gå til innhold

Newcastle United Football Club

oddi_loff

Anbefalte innlegg

Sissoko utelatt fra troppen i morgen.

EXCLUSIVE: Moussa Sissoko 5 years in Newcastle?

According to our information, Moussa Sissoko has reached an agreement with the club Newcastle on the basis of a contract of 5 years. The player will then join the club of Northern England but still know when. Initially, Sissoko should join Newcastle in June at the end of his contract with TFC.

Finally completed in January?

But sources close to the club Toulouse, everything could finally be completed during the winter transfer window. Leaders must go to Newcastle Toulouse Wednesday to negotiate the transfer of the player in January through a transfer fee relatively low (2 million euros) for the last six months of the player's contract. Financial effort from Newcastle that could help resolve the situation.

Skal også være interessert i Ricky van Wolfswinkel, ihvertfall hvis dealen med Gouffran går i vasken.

Endret av Ginecólogo Necrolamedor
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Newcastle has found common ground with Yoan Gouffran , striker Bordeaux , on the basis of a contract of 5 years. According to a source close to the English training, an agreement was also found between the Girondins and the Magpies for a transfer of 1, 5 million. The 26-year-old is expected in the next few hours across the Channel. Except ultimate rebound, Gouffran sign his contract in stride.

http://www.rmcsport....e-de-newcastle/

I følge Sky Sports sier Colo at han ønsker "å slutte på en verdig måte". En avklaring vil komme i løpet av kvelden...

Endret av Ginecólogo Necrolamedor
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

0,,10278~11588033,00.gif

The French international centre-back has put pen to paper on a five-and-a-half-year contract at St. James' Park and will wear the number 13 shirt.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar

Sissoko utelatt fra troppen i morgen.

EXCLUSIVE: Moussa Sissoko 5 years in Newcastle?

According to our information, Moussa Sissoko has reached an agreement with the club Newcastle on the basis of a contract of 5 years. The player will then join the club of Northern England but still know when. Initially, Sissoko should join Newcastle in June at the end of his contract with TFC.

Finally completed in January?

But sources close to the club Toulouse, everything could finally be completed during the winter transfer window. Leaders must go to Newcastle Toulouse Wednesday to negotiate the transfer of the player in January through a transfer fee relatively low (2 million euros) for the last six months of the player's contract. Financial effort from Newcastle that could help resolve the situation.

Skal også være interessert i Ricky van Wolfswinkel, ihvertfall hvis dealen med Gouffran går i vasken.

Begge to er spillere jeg vil se i PL, begge gode nok for toppklubber på sitt beste.

Lenke til kommentar

Haidara:

BBSZmx7CYAAT6YY.jpg

Gouffran:

BBSZkLqCUAAzfC1.jpg

Enten Sissoko eller agenten til Mbiwa (mest sannsynlig sistnevnte:

BBSWGTdCQAALT0y.jpg

Fra en som er på treningsfeltet i dag:

martin lee trinder ‏@martintrinder

3 different cars arrived with 3 different players one for press conference & 2 doing medical #nufc

Rapporter frå Portugal(DN Desporto) at Newcastle har lagt inn eit bud på 10mill pund for Ricky Van Wolfswinkel.

Mats ‏@Matserazzi

Yanga-Mbiwa sier i intervju med #nufc at han vil vinne ligaen med Newcastle. Heldigvis for oss har han ikke gjort særlig med research!

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

Yanga-Mbiwa sier i intervju med #nufc at han vil vinne ligaen med Newcastle. Heldigvis for oss har han ikke gjort særlig med research!

Er bare flott han har ambisjoner, og forhåpentligvis gjør alt for klubben. Ingen trodde vel Montpellier som rykket opp til Ligue 1 skulle bli seriemestere i Frankrike et par år etter, over lag som PSG, Lyon og Marseille. Beviser jo at ingenting er umulig, og om han tror på det så er jo ingenting bedre. Hva jeg tror er derimot noe helt annet.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

Spent på hvordan Coloccini blir å reagere på at forhandlingene ikke gikk i hans favør. Hvor lenge har han igjen av kontrakten, 4 år? Han vil jo absolutt ikke være her, så blir han å slå seg vrang og nekte å spille? Det finner vi vel fort ut av.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...