Gå til innhold

Newcastle United Football Club

oddi_loff

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

“@FootieWriter: #NUFC NEWS
Ben Arfa has handed in a transfer request after an 'argument' with Alan Pardew that has seen him sent back to France. #NUFC”

“@FootieWriter: Just to clarify he is 100% in France - the transfer request news has come to me through the grapevine. It's not confirmed, yet... #NUFC”

Fy faen.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

Ny Ben Arfa-post på Instagram:

"At home watching the game Liverpool Chelsea hope my friend demba ba Will score !!!! The manager didnt pick me in the group to go in london for the game against arsenal but it s not problème hope my team will win in émirat stadium to make our fans happy

http://i.instagram.com/p/nS61EQm_9e/"

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

Talking to BeIN Sports this evening, Hatem Ben Afra’s lawyer has attempted to clear up his client’s situation amid rumours that he will never play for Newcastle United again.

“Hatem has two possibilities. Either he utilises Article 17, which is a FIFA regulation that allows after three years without an alteration to a contract with a club for that contract to be terminated. Hatem can do that this year.”

“He has one year of his contract remaining. Contrary to what his manager says, he only has one year remaining. He could also sort his situation out with the club. What must not happen is that Hatem is destabilised and it is made to look like it is he who is trying to leave the club.“

There has been no major incident which justifies the things that the manager’s entourage has spread about him. Nothing. As for everything that hurts Hatem’s image, relative to the club, the fans or himself, we will fight because spreading false informations must not happen.”

It is quite clear that the situation between Newcastle United and Hatem Ben Arfa is difficult, with his lawyer effectively accusing the manager and the club of harming the player’s image.

Er ikke mange jeg hater mer enn Pardew.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...