Gå til innhold

Newcastle United Football Club

oddi_loff

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest medlem-105082

“Anita is getting back to his Ajax game.

“We have worked on Vurn to get him to cope with the Premier League.

“It is a bit more hurly-burly compared to Holland, as you would imagine.

“His passing has been sound and he is making the right decisions. I have been very pleased with him.”

Gjenstår å se om Pardew blir å bruke Anita nå da.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082

Newcastle United are targeting midfielders Geoffrey Kondogbia and Radja Nainggolan with just four days left of the transfer window.

Kondogbia, 20, is believed to be Newcastle's number one choice to replace Yohan Cabaye should the Frenchman leave United.

The other player being lined up to potentially replace Cabaye is Belgian international Radja Nainggolan who plays for Cagliari.

Sky Tyne and Wear understands Joe Kinnear met with the agents of two his targets yesterday and talks continued with one player's advisor well into Wednesday evening.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 36s
Didier Deschamps: 'Yohan Cabaye has not been playing football recently. He is not playing so I did not pick him.' #EDF #NUFC #AFC
Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 5m
Didier Deschamps: 'Players that make choices like that for the good or bad, their situation in the national team is compromised.' #Cabaye
Expand

Med om Kebab:

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

Pardew: "what I have said to YC is I expect him to play this weekend." Is he receptive? "I think so but we'll have to wait & see." #Nufc
George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Pardew: "I hope I can keep all my players. You don't want to lose world class players like YC and we will hopefully add one or two." #Nufc¨

SSN Pards "Cabaye is ready to play again"

@SkySportsNews Alan Pardew expects Yohan Cabaye to return to Newcastle team for Saturday's game against Fulham #SSN

Endret av Cutman
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105082
Mark Douglas@MsiDouglas

Writing up yesterday's #nufc match. A coincidence that midfield mix looked right without enforced absentees Tiote/Gutierrez? Think not.

Endret av medlem-105082
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...