Gå til innhold

Star Trek

Gjest Slettet-QqZexW9o

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Slettet-QqZexW9o

Star Trek

The Iraqi ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush. They shake hands and as they walk out of the lobby the Iraqi says: "You know, I just have one question about America."

Pres. Bush says: "Well, Mr. Ambassador, I will do anything I can to help you understand."

The Iraqi whispers, "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. My son is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek."

Pres. Bush laughs and leans toward the Iraqi and whispers back, "It's because it all takes place in the future."

:woot:

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-QqZexW9o

A sign at a business establishment in Philadelphia, PA:

"WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1,000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH A SINGLE AMERICAN"

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. One would think that anti-hate groups from all. across the country would be marching on this business... And that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back. But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement.

We are a society who holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is just a sign.

You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign? The answer is below...

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Answer: A Funeral Home

Lenke til kommentar
Star Trek  

The Iraqi ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush. They shake hands and as they walk out of the lobby the Iraqi says: "You know, I just have one question about America."  

Pres. Bush says: "Well, Mr. Ambassador, I will do anything I can to help you understand."  

The Iraqi whispers, "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. My son is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek."  

Pres. Bush laughs and leans toward the Iraqi and whispers back, "It's because it all takes place in the future."

:woot:

vel ... den er dårlig .. muligens litt lorsom hvis du ikker selv ser på Star Trek men jeg vil bare si .. at en av hovedrollene i Star Trek: Deep Space9

er brittisk/araber ..... og i en episode kommer foreldrene hans og de er arabere ..

(bare et eksempel)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...