Gå til innhold
Trenger du skole- eller leksehjelp? Still spørsmål her ×

Tanker rundt Engelsk eksamen 2008 - Time

Anbefalte innlegg

If anyone has any notes/other stuffs that are specific about the three alternatives on part A, could those persons be so kind and post them here, or some ideas for some stories(skjønnlitterær) that might be good to write about when writing about time.(I always use hours thinking out good story on the exam, and I would love to decrease that time and rather use it on writing!)

This thread has been very helpful for me :)

Good luck to everyone on the final exam tomorrow!

Mr.Petter

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Skriver en liten tekst. Har tenkt å få med noen engelske uttrykk/idioms. Lurer da på noe med uttrykket "Full of the joys of spring".

Dette står innpå usingenglish.com

"Full of the joys of spring"

If you are full of the joys of spring, you are very happy and full of energy.

Går det da an å skrive: "I was full of the joys of spring and I was ready to begin to read"

Det rimer liksom ikke for meg:)

Er ganske sikker på 4. Men håper likevel at noen gode engelske uttrykk kan få meg opp i 5.

Lenke til kommentar

Hey man...

I've written down some stuff about how I prepared/am preparing myself .. take a look;

ehhm... no.. I won't post it here, but i'm pretty shure we get a (HOW I WORKED) question as part B on the exam tomorrow. I asked my teacher, she even agreed in what i just said.

My aim for tomorow, the exam, must be a grade 5. I've allways got a grade 5 in english, and will keep up the good work....

I gathered this from a newbie friend, he cant even take good notes man... -_- Take a look;

The section on tick tock is about famous clocks in the world, and what some of us think about time. We have several famous clocks in the world; Big Ben, Metronome, the floral clock, the one o’clock gun and so on…All of these clocks are huge tourist attractions. Most because of their historical importance, fantastic artistry and a value that’s almost indescribable. Especially Big Ben, in London. Many people travel to London just to have a glimt of Big Ben. But we don’t really see Big Ben, we see the clock tower. Big Ben is the thirteen ton bell inside the clock tower, the thing that makes the clock go around.

The text I liked best was the last one that took apart what time men to us.

What does time mean to us? Is it just numbers or a thing we must remember? Is it something hanging on the kitchen wall or a very important thing we can live without?

This guy has taken Part A1...

Good Luck

Excuse my english, i'm working on it 8D

Endret av linzycam92
Lenke til kommentar
Have you all prepared an answer to the Q. How did you prepare for the Exam? How do i know that this is an Q. Becouse it has always been a similar Q. at every Exam. Oh and don't bring an dictonary bring the programme Clue instead. (Is programme written that way, or am i blending my french with english?)

Remember: I not i, an only infront of vocals, and you are mixing your French with your English..

Lenke til kommentar
If anyone has any notes/other stuffs that are specific about the three alternatives on part A, could those persons be so kind and post them here, or some ideas for some stories(skjønnlitterær) that might be good to write about when writing about time.(I always use hours thinking out good story on the exam, and I would love to decrease that time and rather use it on writing!)

This thread has been very helpful for me :)

Good luck to everyone on the final exam tomorrow!

Mr.Petter

I could give you an idea to an history but i fear, that I would give up mine own then. Anyway write about something were short amount of time i relevant (If an novel), or something were time don't seem to go (Novel), Jumping in time and space (Action history/Novel). Thoose are well some of my best ideas. Anyhow Good luck (I don't need it I'm an pro) and I hope you get at least an strong 4.

Lenke til kommentar
Have you all prepared an answer to the Q. How did you prepare for the Exam? How do i know that this is an Q. Becouse it has always been a similar Q. at every Exam. Oh and don't bring an dictonary bring the programme Clue instead. (Is programme written that way, or am i blending my french with english?)

Remember: I not i, an only infront of vocals, and you are mixing your French with your English..

Damn (sorry for the language), I knew it. At least i learnt some french at school...

Lenke til kommentar

Hvordan har dere tenkt å beskrive egen læring i engelsk? Hvordan dere jobber med engelsk og oppgavene dere får samt tekstene dere skriver? Skal dere nevne hvordan dere har forberedt dere til eksamen?

Hva tror dere dette "avgrensede spørsmålet" blir?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...