Gå til innhold

Morsom ticket til GM (humor)

Anbefalte innlegg

En kompis av meg som kjedet seg en kveld på LAN:

Hi! Im a lvl 65 hunter, trying to make my founds for a brand new epic goat.

Considering I have no proffesions, I felt the best way to make gold was to gank some noob mobbs asses, and rob them for their money :)

When I was travelling throug Nagrand, I met this giant dog named Durn The Hungerer. Im not sure of his level, but considering Im a hunter specced with beastmastery, and a lojal pig by my side called Brutus, I should be able to pwn his ass.

Anyway, when I tried to kite this giant down a cliff, he didnt act friendly to my actions. Allthough this dog was walking pretty slowly when no-one was poking him, I got a feeling he charged me when my first arcane shot reached his neck. EVENthough I shot him TWICE with my well known Concussive shot (to daze the bastard), he still wouldnt listen! So when he reached my possision, he smacked me hard over my small, and therefor beautiful, dwarf nose. But one shot luckily didn't kill me, since i've got imba armor parts offc.

Anyway, I reacted fast, like a pro, and hit the Feign death button. Symbolizing that my interrest for him was over, i wasn't gonna kill him for his money, and he could walk away without any shame in his spirit. But he resisted my feign! And continously raped me when I laid helpless on the ground!

Soon it was over.. But I want to Press charges for this violent act, since I CLEARLY said Im not gonna try to hurt him after my feign death move, and he still was comming after me..

We cant have World Of Warcraft to be a world of pain.. Unnesessarily pain and hurt.

You must know, my Agdus will be scared for life after this brutal incident..

So! my final demand from you: Please make hunters dear Feign death, UNressistable.

Please remember we hunters only use this action under the rearest condisions, only to make clear that we are stepping out of the battle.. We dont want to gank the mobb, so the mobb should have respect enough to leave us alone, and not rape us on the floor.

Thankyou!

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
En kompis av meg som kjedet seg en kveld på LAN:

Hi! Im a lvl 65 hunter, trying to make my founds for a brand new epic goat.

Considering I have no proffesions, I felt the best way to make gold was to gank some noob mobbs asses, and rob them for their money :)

When I was travelling throug Nagrand, I met this giant dog named Durn The Hungerer. Im not sure of his level, but considering Im a hunter specced with beastmastery, and a lojal pig by my side called Brutus, I should be able to pwn his ass.

Anyway, when I tried to kite this giant down a cliff, he didnt act friendly to my actions. Allthough this dog was walking pretty slowly when no-one was poking him, I got a feeling he charged me when my first arcane shot reached his neck. EVENthough I shot him TWICE with my well known Concussive shot (to daze the bastard), he still wouldnt listen! So when he reached my possision, he smacked me hard over my small, and therefor beautiful, dwarf nose. But one shot luckily didn't kill me, since i've got imba armor parts offc.

Anyway, I reacted fast, like a pro, and hit the Feign death button. Symbolizing that my interrest for him was over, i wasn't gonna kill him for his money, and he could walk away without any shame in his spirit. But he resisted my feign! And continously raped me when I laid helpless on the ground!

Soon it was over.. But I want to Press charges for this violent act, since I CLEARLY said Im not gonna try to hurt him after my feign death move, and he still was comming after me..

We cant have World Of Warcraft to be a world of pain.. Unnesessarily pain and hurt.

You must know, my Agdus will be scared for life after this brutal incident..

So! my final demand from you: Please make hunters dear Feign death, UNressistable.

Please remember we hunters only use this action under the rearest condisions, only to make clear that we are stepping out of the battle.. We dont want to gank the mobb, so the mobb should have respect enough to leave us alone, and not rape us on the floor.

Thankyou!

Lurer på om han kompisen skrønte litt til deg, eller at du skrøner for å forlenge e-peen din? Du kan ikke skrive så langt i en ticket.

Og: Blizz har aldri unlatt å svare så lenge jeg har kjent dem.

Lenke til kommentar

Minner om retningslinjenes punkt 10, som blandt annet sier dette om korte meningsløse innlegg:

Korte, unødvendige innlegg kun egnet til å øke brukerens antall poster regnes som spam, og kan straffes deretter. Det samme gjelder unødvendig/overdrevet bruk av smiles, eller innlegg som ikke inneholder annet enn smiley's.

Innlegg som strider med dette er fjernet fra tråden. :)

(Reaksjoner på moderering tas på PM og ikke i tråden som blir moderert.)

Lenke til kommentar
@ en helt normal dag på RP servere...

Indeed. Tror jeg varte 30 min på en RP server, da jeg ble forsøkt innlemmet i et druide samfunn ved å knele i en sirkel omsvermet av nelf druider (som ser skremmende homo ut) tok jeg en logout og stakk til en kjær gammel PvE server.

Lenke til kommentar

Værre forsøk på humor har jeg ikke sett på lenge...

humor -en

1 sans for det komiske (uten skadefryd el. ondskapsfullhet): ha, mangle humor / folkelig humor

2 noe som er beregnet på å appellere til ens humoristiske sans: jeg skjønner ikke humoren i stykket / mangle sans for humor; svart humor se svart 3

Etym.: lat. 'væske'; senere fikk ordet bet. 'sinnsstemning' fordi sinnsstemningen mentes å stå i forbindelse med kroppsvæskenes blanding; nåværende bet. fra ty. og eng.

dessverre fyller ikke posten din kravene.

Endret av Amon Amarth
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...