Gå til innhold

Gears of War 2-Kafeèn!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Vi snakker jo om Gears of War 2, og verdenen rundt Gears of War, så vi er jo ikke Off Topic.

This November 7th 3 of the most eagerly anticipated titles will be released, including Gears of War 2 from Epic, Resistance 2 from Insomniac games and Tom Clancy’s Endwar from Ubisoft. There is only really one question on my mind, where do I find the £120 it is almost undoubtedly going to cost? I have spoken before about Gears of War 2 and I know it is easily going to be the best title this year, this game could not come fast enough. I wasn’t initially sure about Resistance 2 but after what Sony showed at E3, this looks really impressive and is definitely worth a pick up. I was also lucky enough to be part of the Endwar Beta which to me has truly to revolutionised strategy games on the console, the voice recognition was amazing and groundbreaking. The game itself had its issues but with the voice control system it just worked, allowing you to control massive battles quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of these titles is delayed by like a week just to break up this massive launch day. Which one of these will you be picking up, if any?

GEARS OF WAR!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...