Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

The Family is one of society's main, and arguably most important, social insitutions as it serves to socialize individuals to be productive members of society. We all look to our family for guidance, support, and a sense of belonging. Some believe that the Family is the most important social institution as it is our first encounter with socialization processes. From a sociological perspective, the Family is not only viewed as an institution, but also as a social system and a social group (Eshleman, 2000). As with all institutions, the Family has within its boundaries a set of norms, values, statuses, and roles which are organized to meet specific goals for the overall society. The institutionalized norms, values, statuses, and roles within the Family are designed to guide sexual activity and social relations within a sexual union of individuals.

Lenke til kommentar

Thanksgiving

The day before Thanksgiving, an elderly man in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old man says.

"We're sick and tired of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her." And he hangs up.

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like Hell they're getting a divorce," she shouts. "I'll take care of this."

She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old man, "You are NOT getting divorced! Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" And she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay, the kids will be here for Thanksgiving."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...