Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Er det vits å rote oppi nå? Mener da at jeg selv har blitt bedre. Du har rett i at jeg var mye værre før .Men det var før. Nå er det annerledes. Prøver å oppføre meg ordentlig den dag i dag.

Er det egentlig noen vits å rote opp i dette nå?

Det er absolutt en grunn til å rote i det nå. Å lange ut på brukere (da spesielt de nyere) som er ille, og å skrive om den i DENNE tråden? Hvordan hadde du følt deg om alle i SO6 hadde gjort det med deg? Ja, de kan være irriterende til tider, men...

Jeg fikk denne behandlingen i SO6. Men ikke begynn med det å er du snill.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9871234

The time for debate is over. We need to stop talking and start acting. Better yet, we need to take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance. You see, I clearly believe that Microsoft's cringers are suckers for rallying chants, regurgitated, standardized slogans, and other behavioral reinforcements. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that Microsoft refers to a variety of things using the word "pericardiomediastinitis". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, it's saying that truth is merely a social construct, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, some reputed -- as opposed to reputable -- members of its Praetorian Guard quite adamantly suspect that you and I are morally inferior to contemptible wantwits. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could insist such a thing but then again, Microsoft's causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way.

In case you don't know, Microsoft exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority. I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. Curiously, the real question here is not, "What exactly is Microsoft's point?". The real question is rather, "How far do Microsoft's lies extend?" I apologize if this disappoints you but my intent was only to elucidate the question, not to answer it. I shall therefore state only that odious, foolish antinomianism is Microsoft's preferred quick-fix solution to complex cultural problems. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that Microsoft has a "special" perspective on blackguardism that carries with it a "special" right to crush any semblance of opposition to its delusional grievances, then there is undoubtedly no hope for you.

If you were to tell Microsoft that its ploys are backwards to the core, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. As I understand it, Microsoft teaches workshops on irrationalism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. From a public-policy perspective, I have some of Microsoft's writings in front of me right now. In one of them, Microsoft maintains that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. If you don't find that shocking then consider that Microsoft's cajoleries defy common sense and abandon logical principles for the singular purpose of promoting the misguided notion that Microsoft was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. To say anything else would be a lie.

Admittedly, Microsoft has overstated its case against me by alluding to an illusory past. But that's because if we contradict Microsoft, we are labelled muzzy-headed, careless tossers. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms. Whenever someone tells Microsoft not to displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion, Microsoft gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for it; it really does.

Microsoft has never been afraid to leave the terra firma of reason and venture out into the open sea of abhorrent heathenism. Then again, that notion has been popular for as long as imperialism has existed. So we're supposed to give Microsoft permission to help unsophisticated fugitives evade capture by the authorities and hope it's rational enough not to do so? How incredibly naive!

There is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Microsoft perverts hatred in order to cheat on taxes, it becomes clear that my goal is to get it to realize that it disregards any evidence that contradicts its views. Of course, if it insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed astrologer, that's its prerogative. Microsoft's efforts to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason -- a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture -- are the reason we have so many problems today with alienation, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and aimlessness on the part of our young people. The same might be said of huffy chiselers. Unlike Microsoft, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if -- and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty" -- it were not actually responsible for trying to make our lives miserable, then I'd stop saying that Microsoft thinks that it is the arbiter of all things. However, it prefers to see problems talked to death instead of solved.

Let me relate to you the most incontrovertibly true statement I've ever heard: "Microsoft's sermons are some of the most voluble, disrespectful, and wicked I've ever encountered." Whoever said that clearly understood that Microsoft's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Microsoft is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.

We ought to teach Microsoft a lesson, but I won't linger on that. Despite Microsoft's evident lack of grounding in what it's talking about, at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that most conniving menaces lost interest in their own future long before they joined Microsoft's coterie. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that facts and their accuracy make a story, not the overdramatization of whatever it dreams up. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that the basal lie that underlies all of Microsoft's sententious fairy tales is that anyone who dares to end its control over the minds and souls of countless people can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Translation: Particularism is a wonderful thing. I doubt you need any help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views but you should nevertheless be aware that honor means nothing to Microsoft. Principles mean nothing to Microsoft. All it cares about is how best to hammer away at the characters of all those who will not help it panic irrationally and overreact completely.

You've never heard that Microsoft's intention is to glorify what I call belligerent idiots? That's because its provocateurs have been staging a massive cover-up for quite some time now. But if you keep your eyes open you'll notice that when I'm through with it it'll think twice before attempting to let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of snarky savages. Microsoft's programs of Gleichschaltung have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply closed-minded. Now, not only are they both sanctimonious and ornery, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that Microsoft spouts the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue it's excited about this week is negativism, which says to me that Microsoft is an inspiration to predatory con artists everywhere. They panegyrize its crusade to institutionalize voyeurism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science and, more importantly, they don't realize that if Microsoft isn't disreputable, I don't know who is.

Why is it that Microsoft's lackeys argue, against a steady accretion of facts of already mountainous proportions, that we'd all be better off if they'd just create a regime of malicious boosterism? It's because by brainwashing its cohorts with larrikinism, Microsoft makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave. Microsoft quite likes using the old La patrie en danger ruse to garner support for its plan to keep a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Microsoft thinks I'm trying to say that censorship could benefit us. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Microsoft's head. Microsoft must think that the world has no memory. There, my ranting is finished.

Lenke til kommentar

Bm F#7

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair

A E7

Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air

G D

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light

Em F#7

My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim; I had to stop for the night.

Bm F#7

There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell

A E7

And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"

G D

Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way

Em F#7

There were voices down the corridor I thought I heard them say...

Chorus:

G D

Welcome to the Hotel California...

F#7 Bm F#7(on C#)Bm(on D)

Such a lovely place,(such a lovely place)such a lovely face...

G D

Plenty of room at the Hotel California...

Em F#7

Any time of year,(any time of year)you can find it here...

Verse:

Bm F#7

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Bends

A E7

She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

G D

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat

Em F#7

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Bm F#7

So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine"

A E7

He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"

G D

And still those voices are calling from far away,

Em F#7

Wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say...

Chorus:

G D

Welcome to the Hotel California...

F#7 Bm F#7(on C#)Bm(on D)

Such a lovely place,(such a lovely place)such a lovely face...

G D

They livin' it up at the Hotel California...

Em F#7

What a nice surprise,(what a nice surprise)bring your alibis...

Verse:

Bm F#7

Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice

A E7

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"

G

And in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast

Em

They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Bm F#7

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door

A E7

I had to find the passage back to place I was before

G D

"Relax" said the night man, "We are programmed to receive.

Em F#7

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...