Gå til innhold

Kule setninger og sitater!

TheCatIsALie

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

J.D: Trust me Jake.

Jake: Trust you, when you dont ever know where New Zealand is?

J.D: You can dance your way there from Old Zealand.

Jake: Your an idiot.

Blir ikke det samme uten å se hele situasjonen, og det hele er skrevet på hukommelse, kan være småfeil. Uansett er det meget mulig tidenes Scrubs qoute.

Blikket til JD når han sier "You can dance your way there form Old Zealand" er priceless.

Lenke til kommentar

Bad Guy: "Sooo. are you going to play the good and the bad cop now?"

Wic Mackey: "No, the good and the bad cop has left for the day." "i'm a different kind of cop"

*tar fram diverse kniver, en telefonkatalog osv(som han har tenkt å bruke til å torturere han med)

The Shield sier jeg bare, vil dere ha kule setninger og sitater....se The Shield :yes:

EPIC :new_woot:

Lenke til kommentar

"I've moved past threesomes. I'm now into foursomes. If someone backs out then you've still got a threesome. If two people back out, you're still having sex. You'd be amazed. Even if three people--" House MD

:D

Miss Teen SC: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-EIV2CS

Fra The OC, verdens beste serie:

“Well, you know, since my grades went from Bs to As, I was actually wondering if you could change my As to Bs.” -Kaitlin til Neil.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...