Gå til innhold

Kule setninger og sitater!

TheCatIsALie

Anbefalte innlegg

"The yellow Vogon construction ship hung in in the sky perfectly the way bricks don't"

Douglas Adams i "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy"

Joda, posten er gammel.. Men i all rettferdighet og Mr Adams navn må jeg få lov å renske opp sitatet:

"The ships hung in the air, much in the way bricks don't."

Det er ikke mer avansert eller mindre genialt enn det ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"

"Why then 'tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison."

"Your heart is my piñata."

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

"Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words."

"The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."

En god del av favorittsitater mine.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

When you are put into the Vortex you are given just one momentary glimpse of the entire unimaginable infinity of creation, and somewhere in it a tiny little mark, a microscopic dot on a microscopic dot, which says, "You are here.

The hitchhiker guide to the Galaxy av Douglas Adams angåede "Total Perspective Vortex", verdens mest grusomme torturmaskin

...since every piece of matter in the Universe is in someway affected by every other piece of matter in the Universe, it is in theory possible to extrapolate the whole of creation - every Galaxy, every sun, every planet, their orbits, their composition, and their economic and social history from, say, one small piece of fairy cake

og hvordan TPV'en fungerer.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. Q.E.D."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument isn't worth a pair of fetid dingo's kidneys, but that didn't stop Oolon Colluphid from making a fortune with his book Well That About Wraps It Up For God.

Samma boken om Gud's umulige eksistens (forfatteren var ateist av hele sitt hjerte)

My right arm is gone! How am I supposed to operate my digital watch?{/i]

-Arthur Dent, fremdeles samme boken, Douglas var et faens geni! THHGTTG er fullstappet med verdige sitater!

Endret av S-r-ex
Lenke til kommentar

"so go on baby

make your little get away

my pride will keep me company

and you just gave yours all away

now i'm gonna dress myself for two

once for me and once for someone new

i'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do

oh i'm gonna find another you"

Poesi.

Særlig de to understrekede linjene.

(John Mayer - I'm gonna find another you)

if my past is any sign of your future

you should be warned before i let you inside

(John Mayer - I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You))

Endret av toth
Lenke til kommentar
Hørt i kø ved diskotek i Nord-Norge (jeg var personlig vitne):

Eplekjekk søring: "Ikke dytt i køen, jeg advarer deg, jeg har svart belte i karate"

Halvfull avslappet nordlenning: "Jællpe' dæ faan så lite, æ har grønne boksesælla i skamslåing"

konge, forjævlig konge! LOL

Lady Astor: Mr. Churchill, youre drunk!

W. Churchill: and you, Lady Astor, are ugly. As for my condition, it will have passed by the morning. You, however, will still be ugly.

Lady Astor: If you were my husband, I would poison your drink

W. Churchill: And if you were my wife, I would drink it.

Fra Hellboy:

Hellboy og Myers slåss mot et monster, og gjemmer seg bak en container. da ser Hellboy en tentakkellignende greie som sitter på armen hans.

John Myers: what the hell is that thing??

Hellboy, loads his gun: Let me go and ask!

Ikke vær negativt innstilt til nudister, de ble bare født sånn!

//Blarcky

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...