Videoannonse
Annonse

AKKURAT DET JEG ØNSKA MEG!

Du får en køddemail: From:Mr Jonas Johnson

Burkina Faso

West Africa

12/11/2008

Dear One,

please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contacts and I prayed over it and choose you as the next guardian of my life now. I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry i was totally convinced to write you in reference of retriving of my late father's consigment valued money US$12.5M to your country for onward investment(Hotel / hospital business /industries) in your country.

I am Mr Johnson Jonas , the only son of the former Late General Jonas Richard wiliams, of Cote d'ivoire. My late Father was killed last two years following his role as a rebel leader against the government of Cote d'ivoire. Following this political crisis,I was forced to leave my country Cote d'Ivoire to a nabouring country call Burkina Faso for my life sake. my father deposited this said money in a prime security firm here in Burkina Faso as a family treasure and used my name as the only son as the next of kin. And told me to seek for a foriegn partner overseas that will help me for investment of this money in his country.

This fund was made to buy millitry hard wear for the rebels, Before the outbreak of war. While the war is still on and the fund i still in my fathers possesion. The rebel leader demanded that this fund be given to him, my father insisted that the money was not in his possession but he was killed because of his refusal to release the fund.

I got to know about this information and as well able to recover all the relevant documents regards to this deposit through his foreign adviser here in Burkina Faso. If you are truly disposed to assist me in retriving of this consigment kindly, i am willing to offer you 15% of this money for your effort made during this transaction.information about the retrival of this consigment legally follows immediately after your positive reply.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Best regards

Mr Jonas Johnson

*mynt*

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...