Gå til innhold

Phoenix solgt for 190K gold.

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Her er en forklaring fra en kinesisk WoW-spiller. Kort fortalt, så bytter ofte kinesere game time mot gull seg imellom. Mounten var en gave fra en gutt som har ei kjæreste som også spiller i samme end-game guild.

Prisen på gullet tilsvarer visstnok 3 månedslønner for ham...

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
The situation in China is a little bit complicated.

At first, real money trade is common in WOW China server, but mainly between player and player. Because at China, WOW is charged by time, which is 4000 minutes / 30 Chinese dollar (4$). Many players don’t have time to farm the gold they need, so they sell the 4000 minutes pointcard for gold.

You know that any lvl70 players can easily farm 100 gold per hour. So there are many players, mainly students or players from the low income area who have enough time to play, will gladly trade their gold for point card.

So you can easily exchange your pointcard to 1000 gold on any Chinese server. Of course, you have to face the risk of it.

This is common in China. It is happening any minute on any China wow server.

Make a calculation, and you find out those gold is really really cheap. So there isn’t many gold farmer at Chinese server. Because you can’t even earn money from it. The trick they use is using hack tool to hack in other players computer and got their account information, take all their gold and sell all items.

Back to your question.

Yes, they brought gold from other players or gold company. But they won’t be banned.

That is why I say that the situation in China is a little bit complicated. The WOW service provider of China can’t stop such kind of thing.

At first, 50%(or even more based on my consideration)players have involved in such real money trade. They can’t ban everyone.

And second this helped those players who have got enough time but less money to enjoy the game.

The third thing is, no one think this corrupt the game.

Here is my opinion, you have to take this whole thing under the strange situation of China WOW. At China, MMOG is an entertainment, but seldom a self challenge. Many Chinese WOW players will pay for this game, pay for the joy they can get from this game. Just like any man will buy a 1000$ diamond ring for their love. But in this game, they buy the Phoenix Mount.

By the way, the player who got this Phoenix Mount is a lucky girl. She is still in university. The one brought her this mount is his boyfriend, who just graduated from university. This young man collect 3 months salary to buy his girlfriend this mount.

So, you can say anything about Chinese or Chinese WOW players, or Chinese WOW service provider, or even my grammar… (-____-)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...