Gå til innhold

One Piece Mangatråden! (Spoileradvarsel!)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
ja var derfor jeg sa jeg trodde ;) skal egentlig ikke komme denne uken men kommer likevel (muligens det er dobbelt også) men så må vi vente 3 uker til neste chapter...

Hehe,det er julegave til oss fra Oda =)

Ja jeg leste et sted at man må vente ca. til 16-17 jan. Håper ikke så lenge..Blir hardt uten op på et stund

Lenke til kommentar

Ser ikke ut som chapteren 527 kommer ut på et par dager. Raw har ikke kommet ut til og med, men fordem som vil lese spoilere,kan ta en titt her.det er gangse mye =)

Blugori:"Uoooh~"

He cuts Buggy. Buggy:"Bara-Bara-Emergency-Split!!!"

His head disappears into his chest.

Blugori:"!!?"

Buggy:"Wahahaha!"

He throws the Blugori into the air.

Buggy:"Now you're gonna be crushed form tip to toe!!"Kuuchuu Kirimomi Dai Circus" (~Grand cirus: Whirling in mid air) Gyahahahaha!!!"

They are also go by the name of Sea-Gorillas.

Blugori:"Uhohoho..."

He stand up again

Buggy:"What?! It didn't work? Damn! Dangerous!"

The Blugori stike.

Buggy:"Wait! Don't punch me that hard!"

Luffy hurrys to help and throws the Blugori away.

Buggy:"Y..You've become a lot stronger..."

Luffy:"Damn, what powerful beasts are this!?"

Buggy:"This are the Sea-Worriers, the Blue Gorillas, also called Blugori! Be on guard! 4There is four more of them! Oh, it's over!"

The four Blugori hit the floor.

Luffy:"I don't have time to deal with each and every enemy seperatly!!"

Prisoner:"Woha! That Guy! He beat a Blugori!"

Prisoner:"Hey! What the hell are you!?"

Prisoner:"Open the locks! Get the keys!"

Den Den Mushi in the monitorroom:"The fugative is not alone!"

Guard:"What?! But it should be only one!"

Den Den Mushi:"Well I'm not blind! There's two persons! Whatever... In front of block 10 5 Blugori where beaten!"

Guard:"5 already!? Can't be... I don't think the one that beat the Blugori is a prisoner of level 1!"

Buggy:"What? You wanna save Ace!!? Aaah! We've been spotted!"

Luffy:"Don't you shout that much anymore!"

Prisoner:"Hey, I beg you! Please! The keys for the cell ..."

Buggy:"Shut up! You're annoying!"

Luffy:"You know Ace?"

Buggy:"Although he is your brother, he is different from you, a lot more nice! We where brothers in boozing before I came here! I'm very sorry for what happened to him now! The Marine what dumb enoght to lay hand on one of Whitebeards.”

Luffy:"Let's go to level 5. Ace is there, isn't he?"

Buggy:"Damn! You can go alone! Are the two of us friends now or what? I won't put myself into even more danger! Take good care! If you don't want to come with me I'll escape on my own!"

Luffy:"Hm, there are at least ten warships out there! How do you want to escape like this?"

Buggy:"W...What!!? 10!? Ok, I understand...! They prepare for Whitebeards attack. Its getting dangerous here! So I'll have to stay here a little longer!"

Luffy:"I've got no clue. Maybe you try an' ask someone..."

Prisoner:"Please... The keys!"

Buggy:"...! Hm it's not like that! I'm not dumb... (Can it be...)

Luffy:"Take care! Good luck with your breakout!"

Buggy:"(No doubt...) Wait a second, Strawhat!"

Luffy:"What's it!?"

Guard:"There they are!"

Buggy:"Ah, now we've been spotted!"

Luffy:"Why do you always have to shout like that!?"

Buggy:"Hey! That bracelet...! It's nice! I want to have it!"

Luffy:"What's up with that all of the sudden? I got that from Namis' treasure!"

Buggy:"I could show you the way to Ace..."

Luffy:"For real?"

Buggy:"Do I get the bracelet now?"

Luffy:"If it's like that, its fine!"

Buggy:"Yippie!"

Buggy:"Fine I'm going to get us rid of our persecutors! Take my feet for a second please!"

Luffy:"Feet?"

Buggy:"Now put the pedal to the metal! Run to the entrance of Level 2!"

[buggy, der Clown: User of the Bara-Bara-powers.

The Bara-Bara-Human can let every part of his body fly at free will. This applies to all parts of the body exept of his feet, which have to have contact with the ground all the time.]

Luffy:"Level 2!? but I want to go to level 5!"

Buggy:"Listen Strawhat! There is no direct way to there! This is the prison of Impel Down! We are on the first underground floor called Level 1! It's going down step by step to Level 2, then to Level 3... The prisoners are sorted by their atrocity.! If I'm getting captured they will bring me to the dark level 4 to the torture! I can't believe there is an even more cruel flood under that one! At level 5 there's probably only those with a bounty of more than 100.000.000! I'm sure they keep him down there! I heard from other prisoners that there is another floor even deeper! The most cruel monsters of the past are said to slumber there! It might be a myth but Ace yould be down there! Whatever I'll not guide you beyond level 4. You've got to go the rest of the way alone”!

Luffy:"Seriously? You are suddenly so friendly to me..."

Buggy:"Gyahahahaha! Thats my thanks for the way to captain John's treasure that you showed to me. (Damn, now I gave it away!)"

Luffy:"You are so weak that you ended up here?"

Buggy:"Oh shut up and leave me alone! (It's thanks to this idiot I'm still alive...)"

Luffy:"Really? Waaah, I didn't knew this bracelet is a treasure map!"

Buggy:"He heard it after all! Damn shit!!! I didn't mean it that way! You have got no know how it works!"

Luffy:"Ok, than I'll keep it thill we are done!"

Buggy:"Eh? You damn... Do you even know what this is!? Do you really want to have something like that?"

Luffy:"No, I want to save Ace now!"

Buggy:"Well then you can give it to me now! You know I couldn't escape easily!"

Luffy:"I know! Didn't you just say you will guide me?"

Buggy:"(I shouldn't always look at things this straight... I'm simple but I'm a man too! As if you wold just give it to me like that... This is my deepest desire, the map the the treasure of Captain John! I must have it. I need it no matter the price, Strawhat! I can't just run away like that.!)"

Buggy looks sideways, run against a wall.

Buggy:"We got to go through this wall! It's a shortcut!"

Luffy:"Hm? Ok, leav that to me!"

The both of them burst through the wall.

Guard:"What's up with them!?"

Guard:"It's the fugitive, Buggy the clown, and..."

Guard:"Who is that? There's two of 'em!"

Buggy:"( This is... the guardroom!? That we had to end up in their room...) come on Strawhat!"

They burst through another wall.

Guard:"Monitorroom, There is another fugitive the two of them..."

Luffy:"What the heck!? In the middle of the prison there is a... wood? A bloody red wood!"

Lots of people down there

Buggy:"For a prisoner this if no wood!!! The leaves on the trees are sharp as a blade! This are sword-trees"! This gras on the floor is spiky as needles! It is the "Needle-Needle-Grass-"! The prisoners are driven into the forest by the guards and bleed to death because they are sliced by the leaves or priced by the grass.! Of course they suffer dire pain while doing so! Long story short level 1 is the blood-red hell! This is Impel Down!"

Prisoner covered in blood:"Please help me!"

Prisoner covered in blood:"I can't stand this pain any longer!"

Luffy:"This really is hell! Whether they tortured Ace like this too?"

Buggy:"Likely! Let me go down there!"

Luffy:"Why?Don't you fear being cut?"

Buggy:"I can't be cut! Hush, or we'll get captured! Throw my feet down there!"

Luffy throws Buggys feet into the needle grass. Buggy:"Auauauauau!"

Prisoner:"What's that?"

Buggy:"Gyahahaha! Foot inspection! This way!"

Luffy:"Uwaaah! Thats, dangerous!"

Buggy:"There is no stairway for us down from here! We don't have no key to open the stairway! I remember there is an “escape route” out of the blood-red hell, to escape the pain!"

Luffy:"An “escape route” out of hell!?"

Buggy:"Look over there! Seems like he has never escaped from here before!"

Luffy:"A hole!"

They stand in front of a well shaft

Buggy:"Sure, because this “escape route leads to level 2 which is an even worse hell then this here!"

Luffy:"Uwah! It's pitch-black!"

Buggy:"The people from blood-red hell only want to escape to surface! Only and idiot would jump from earth into hell!"

Luffy:"Right, but I like to try things out! Let's jump down!"

Buggy:"Okay, down we go!"

They jump. While falling:

Luffy:"Why did you wait so long?"

Buggy:"What an impatient guy... Don't he have the slightest bit of fear? I can escape or beeing chased but I'm coming! I couldn't leave you my beloved “Treasure Mark”! Finally I've got you! Take care Strawhat! You have to go on alone! The other levels are still lay in front of you!"

An axe hacks off his head. It came you of the elevator from a Blugori.

Buggy:"Damn Blugori! You idiots can't cut me I'm a Bara-Bara-Human!"

His body falls down the hole

Guard:"The both of them jumped down to level 2! Requesting confirmation!"

Monster:"Worururururu!"

Monster:"Gya Zegyaaah!"

Prisoner:"What going on? Usually the monster are going frenzy out of rage!"

Prisoner:"They seem to be hungry..."

[seabed-Prison Impel Down, Level 2: The wild beast hell]

Mister 3:"I don't even have the power to fear anymore. Soon or later we all become their prey!"

Lenke til kommentar

Ja jeg tipper også Ace er på lvl 6 sammen med Jimbei. Fordi på lvl 6 sitter de værste folk i historien. Men Tom er ikke så gærn da,han bare bygde en båt for Gold Roger ikke annet og vi har ikke hørt så mye om hvor gærn han er(kansje han er en værsting også)men trodde han ble drept på Enis Lobby jeg.. Tror ikke han er så sterk heller. Men Jimbei er syykt sterk og Ace er også sterk og pluss han er i banden fra WB.Men lurer på hvem andre som er i lvl 6.

Men tror dere mr 3 hjelper Luffy ?Siden han kan bare lage nøkler og åpne alle celler lett :D ??

Lurer på åssen de syke folk luffy har banka reagerer,når de ser han utenfor cellen . De får hjerte infrakt .^^

Jaa gleder meg til neste chapter ..Nedtur at man må vente lenge.

Lenke til kommentar
Men tror dere mr 3 hjelper Luffy ?Siden han kan bare lage nøkler og åpne alle celler lett :D ??

Der nevner du noe pussig. Ville tro et slik fengsel var laget ene og alene av seastone som nullifiserer djevelfruktkrefter, men Luffy og Buggy bruker jo sine lett som bare det. Men m Mr.3 kunne gjøre seg om til voks ville han da allerede ha gjort det?

Lenke til kommentar

seastone fungerer bare når du er i fysisk kontakt med det, så mr.3 har sikkert seastone handjern på seg eller noe lignende.. men vi vet allerede at han kan låse opp fengsel dører laget av seastone for han har gjordt det før når han "reddet" luffy og co..

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...