Gå til innhold

Highbury - Proud to be a Gooner!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Når er det noen skal si resultatet offisielt? Gidder ikke å lese 100 forskjellige rykter pr. minutt...

SSN-reporter utenfor Emirates:

"Arshavin has signed a deal until 2012 and will wear the #13 shirt..."

En horde med Gooners: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Hehe. Så det! :lol:

Lenke til kommentar

TV2 Sporten:

20.28: AFP melder at Arsjavin koster 12 millioner pund - vel 110 millioner kroner.

The Gunners are now merely waiting on the Premier League to sign all the necessary paperwork for the deal to be made official.

The fee was far from the initial asking price the reigning UEFA Cup winners wanted of 20 million pounds, but included a substantial performance-linked bonus.

He will probably not make his debut for the Gunners for a few weeks because he will have to work on physical conditioning to adapt to the rigours of the English game.

BBC:

1931: Sorry to offend you, Gunners fans, but Arsenal are officially a rubbish deadline day club. I just don't think it's good protocol to drag something out for more than two-and-a-half hours. People have got lives to be getting on with (see below). Not me, obviously. I live for this.

Endret av Kristoffer Torp
Lenke til kommentar

BBC:

1942: Andrei Arshavin's agent has told us the Russian's move to Arsenal is "more or less" complete. Apparently, I'm devastated to tell you, "tomorrow we will find out for sure if it's gone through," says Dennis Lachter, who must be well acquainted with every single football journalist in England by now. I am so, so sorry. Honestly I am.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...