Gå til innhold

Highbury - Proud to be a Gooner!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Er nok et håpløst prosjekt det ja : D

Måten Henry spilte fotball på kommer mye av hvordan han vokste opp og rett og slett et utrolig naturlig talent som han jobbet ekstremt mye med. Walcott har hatt en helt annen oppvekst og trolig ei heller jobbet i nærheten av like hardt som hva Henry gjorde for å utvikle seg videre.. han har nok heller ikke det naturtalentet for fotball som Henry har ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Wenger om Henry:

"I met him when he was 17 years old. I had him here at 22 so I know every movement that he can make. He is a super-intelligent guy and he is a special talent. In our job, you need to have the body to respond to what your brain wants to do. For a while he had some Achilles problems but he is fit again.

"I knew that we needed a short-term solution and [i knew] that he has the quality and capacity to help us out. You do not find players on the planet of this

quality who are available for two months."

Henry's presence in the Arsenal dressing room will undoubtedly help the younger elements of Wenger's squad but the manager fully expects the former skipper to make his mark on the pitch too.

"I felt in South Africa, when he came on [for France] in their last game [of the World Cup], he gave something to the team that the French national team didn’t have.

"He has something. He knows where to be. He knows how to give a problem to the opponent. You never lose that. We will see. I don’t want to put too much pressure on him. He wants to be as discreet as possible and help the team out when it is needed.

"We are on a good run. If he can add something in games, that is what you want. Before he had pace and intelligence. Now he has to use his brain more. He always had both."

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...