Gå til innhold

MGS4 på Xbox 360 noen måneder etter PS3 version?

kewell79

Anbefalte innlegg

http://kotaku.com/gaming/addendum/eleventh...only-282124.php

Forøvrig en bruker som posta på gamespot, som virker veldig logisk..

''

Yes, and I believe I know how MGS4 will remain PS3 exclusive.

*Ahem*

As you know, development costs on the PS3 are high. Konami will undoubtably sell millions of copies of MGS4 on the PS3, but they still need to make lots of money torecover development costs.

I think that Metal Gear Online was origianlly intended to be a muliplayer mode on MGS4. However Konami made it a seperate title so that they could charge for it, thus making a lot of money on 2 seperate titles, rather than losing money on a single title.Think about it. MGO uses the same graphics engine as MGS4, so it cost no extra to make it.''

Snake styre roboten med 360 controller haha...

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
I think that Metal Gear Online was origianlly intended to be a muliplayer mode on MGS4. However Konami made it a seperate title so that they could charge for it, thus making a lot of money on 2 seperate titles, rather than losing money on a single title.Think about it. MGO uses the same graphics engine as MGS4, so it cost no extra to make it.''

Må si den tanken har slått meg også.. antok at dette var planlagt som en del av spillet, men ble tatt ut og solgt separat.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...