Gå til innhold

5MP Touch,120fps(?)videorec+YouTube fra LG -KU990

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Kan noen fatte og begripe hvorfor LG velger bort linsedeksel til denne ellers meget lovende mobilen?

Utrolig surt når ripene begynner å dukkke opp.... Skjønner ikke tankegangen i det hele tatt. Man må jo selvfølgelig beskytte en av de viktigste grunnene til å kjøpe telefonen! Jaja, får håpe "dekselet" til linsen holder mål.... Must have uansett...

Lenke til kommentar

En bruker-kommentar på GSM arena:

"So Many Phones to choose from these days which is great because this year before my upgrade I actually did my homework! I decided to get the LG KU990 Viewty after much deliberation and I am Soooo Pleased I did. Camera is Fantastic A+++++ - Very Quick - Very Easy. As is every aspect of this amazing device. Don't let anyone tell you its Slow because its not! It is different from your old fashioned key type phone so do yourself a favour and actually read the manual, its really clear and the tips make for easy use of this advanced technology! And at dinner last night who's new phone got the most envious looks - Not the SE 850, deffinately not the N95 (Who designed that, they want shooting) My Gorgeous Beauty of a Viewty got everyone wanting one. Brains and Beauty, its a class act. I love it!! Best new phone out there by a mile. For Me 9.9 out of 10 for functionality, speed, weight, quality and design. I'll never say 'its just a phone' again!" :yes:

Lenke til kommentar
Er det noen som vet hva for et headset som følger med tlf?

er det eventuelt 3.5mm kontakt i tlf eller over gang?

Ligger noen bilder her inne et sted som viser at det er en overgang.

Hmm fant ikke de jeg ;s

Da er det i hvertfall en link til noen bilder:) Hukser jeg har sett det her inne, mener det var jackbauer2 som postet linken.

Lenke til kommentar

Også fra GSM Arena.

Hello People

Ive had the phone for 2 days now after I returned my SE K850i, and this phone is far better than the SE in terms of being user friendly and ergonomic. The camera I can say is not far behind the K850i but

I think the Samsung G800( which is releasing soon ) will be the best out of the lot,as it adapts optical zoom. The touchscreen , menu ,tingtones all are fantastic in this stunning piece of technology. The 120fps video is just amazing... and someone mentioning the speakerphone... It is as good as the Nokia N95's but just little bit less loud. And the most important thing is the Battery life which is incredible. Way better than the N95 and also better than the K850i. Ive been fiddling around with it for 2 days, playing music , video's , calling mates bla bla... and still has 2 good bars showing up! Overall is the performer !

Legg merke til hva han sier om batteri levetiden :D

Lenke til kommentar

En svært interessant opplysning fra en bruker på GSM Arena:

"just to let you all know the viewty also accepts memory cards higher than 2gb even though that all that the specs say it can handle, I have a 6gb micro sd HC in mine an it works fine. the built in memeory manager however does only show that you have 2gb of free memory. if you put files on the mem card it still reads them with no issues and the memory manager will still show that you have 2 gb left free (unless you use more than 4 gb thats when it will start to decrease). I have had the viewty for around 1 week now and i love it to bits. the camera is fab and the vga recording is very impressive"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...