Gå til innhold

Den første Scrubs quiz tråden!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Dr. Cox: There is no room. In fact, in the entire history of medicine, I don't think there's ever been a patient that...depressing. I mean come on Barbie, if you keep going down this road, you're going to wind up at the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off. Granted, it's only five stories high, so you'll just end up being admitted, and seeing as I'm going to be the one who has to treat you, I'm going to go up to the roof and jump off, but like I said before it's only five stories high, and do you see the pattern here?

Kvar vaks JD opp. Vil ha både stat og by.

dscn04612.jpg

Show me!

Lenke til kommentar
Dr. Cox: There is no room. In fact, in the entire history of medicine, I don't think there's ever been a patient that...depressing. I mean come on Barbie, if you keep going down this road, you're going to wind up at the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off. Granted, it's only five stories high, so you'll just end up being admitted, and seeing as I'm going to be the one who has to treat you, I'm going to go up to the roof and jump off, but like I said before it's only five stories high, and do you see the pattern here?

Kvar vaks JD opp. Vil ha både stat og by.

Show me!

Desuten sa Dr. Cox det ...

Lenke til kommentar
Greit, bileter tell ikkje som bevis lengre no visst.

Anyhoo, hugsar ein av dei som JD måtte hjelpe med å flytte møblar og slikt sa kvar han var frå. "Ever since you grew up in ------- --------- you have wanted to eit eller ana"

Kjem ikkje på det.

Joda, teller de. ;)

Edit: Nei huff, JD står jo på inngangen.

Regnet med at han faktisk var på et tak da han er i fjerde etasje eller noe i scena før, men ok.

sacredheart.jpg

Endret av rollersnaeks
Lenke til kommentar
Det finnes fleire vinklar av sjukehuset, ikkje sikkert me ser alt. Cox sa 5 stories så er det 5 stories. Mitt spm står.

Det du ikke skjønner er at fra taket og ned er det 5 etasjer høyt.

...you're going to wind up at the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off. Granted, it's only five stories high...

Det vil allikevel ikke si at sykehuset har 5 etasjer.

Zephs spørsmål står fortsatt.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...