Gå til innhold

Den første Scrubs quiz tråden!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Here's what I want. I want your baby, we already talked about that. I want you to tell that new borderline anorexic nurse to eat a sandwich, and then to go salsa dancing with me. Also I want you to teach me to salsa dance. I want a pound of frankincense, mostly just to see what it is. And, lastly, I'm in a little bit of a tiff with the main barista down at Coffee Bucks. He's not above poisoning me so I'm gonna need you to be my official beverage taster. Yes?

Har ikkje tid til å legge ut nytt.

Lenke til kommentar
Here's what I want. I want your baby, we already talked about that. I want you to tell that new borderline anorexic nurse to eat a sandwich, and then to go salsa dancing with me. Also I want you to teach me to salsa dance. I want a pound of frankincense, mostly just to see what it is. And, lastly, I'm in a little bit of a tiff with the main barista down at Coffee Bucks. He's not above poisoning me so I'm gonna need you to be my official beverage taster. Yes?

Har ikkje tid til å legge ut nytt.

Veldig korrekt.

Nokre andre får stille eit spørsmål då.

Lenke til kommentar

Men Dr. Cox sa det også ein gong, hugsar ikkje kor mange det var, men handla iallfall om at dersom Elliot hoppa utfor sjukehuset, som berre var X etasjar høgt, ville ho berre måtte bli behandla, og då måtte Cox behandle ho noko som igjen førte til at Cox måtte hoppe av taket, og då måtte han bli behandla, "and do you see where I'm going here?"............... elns :p

Lenke til kommentar
Men Dr. Cox sa det også ein gong, hugsar ikkje kor mange det var, men handla iallfall om at dersom Elliot hoppa utfor sjukehuset, som berre var X etasjar høgt, ville ho berre måtte bli behandla, og då måtte Cox behandle ho noko som igjen førte til at Cox måtte hoppe av taket, og då måtte han bli behandla, "and do you see where I'm going here?"............... elns :p

Stemmer det ja,men hvor høyt er det ingen som vet? :p

Lenke til kommentar

Dr. Cox: There is no room. In fact, in the entire history of medicine, I don't think there's ever been a patient that...depressing. I mean come on Barbie, if you keep going down this road, you're going to wind up at the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off. Granted, it's only five stories high, so you'll just end up being admitted, and seeing as I'm going to be the one who has to treat you, I'm going to go up to the roof and jump off, but like I said before it's only five stories high, and do you see the pattern here?

Kvar vaks JD opp. Vil ha både stat og by.

Endret av Zeph
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...