Gå til innhold
Trenger du skole- eller leksehjelp? Still spørsmål her ×

Help in English

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Why don't you teach in your country?

Why teach someone over the internet?

Do you take money to teach other peoples?

Please be more specific, if you could edit your thread and tell us more about your english lessons over the net :).

It's a pleasure to have a such a nice person as you, who is offering us english lessons, but I don't think we need any english lessons. In the norwegian schools, we have english teachers, I really don't know, but if someone here wants some english lessons they can speak out.

Don't take me literally, I'm just trying to understand, my english isn't perfect, but if you want to learn norwegian just PM me. I'll be glad to learn you some norwegian words or sentences.

If you don't mind, where do you come from? I'm born here, but my parents is from Pakistan, they settled down here in 1971.

(Stian89 ro ned hormonene, "half-assed :ermm:. Finnes mange andre ord du kunne ha brukt, eller har du minimalt med ordforråd? :dontgetit:

Endret av specnaz91
Lenke til kommentar

WOW...

That was a reaction totally unexpected.

Thanks for your advice brushing up my English knowledge. I would be glad to do so. According to me, learning never stops.

For your information, I am a great admirer of Norway. Having lived in Norway for a few years, I like to keep in touch with Norway in a friendly manner. Thats all the reason to my posting.

Yes, I teach in my own country. Yes, I know that they teach English in Norway. No, the students I moved with were not this harsh and rude.

Lenke til kommentar
WOW...

Thanks for your advice brushing up my English knowledge. I would be glad to do so. According to me, learning never stops.

For your information, I am a great admirer of Norway. Having lived in Norway for a few years, I like to keep in touch with Norway in a friendly manner. Thats all the reason to my posting.

Yes, I teach in my own country. Yes, I know that they teach English in Norway. No, the students I moved with were not this harsh and rude.

8648343[/snapback]

Who are you refering to? Is it me? I'm trying to be polite as possible :dontgetit:.

Welcome to the forums between, glad to have you here :). Trust me, some peoples can be very rude over the internet, some have problems and actually just sit home and talk shit to other peoples, releasing their anger :ermm:.

I'm not telling that Stian89 is one of those, he's a nice guy, maybe he said that because you wrote abit to little information about your english lessons :roll:.

Endret av specnaz91
Lenke til kommentar
WOW...

8648343[/snapback]

Who are you refering to? Is it me? I'm trying to be polite as possible :dontgetit:.

Welcome to the forums between, glad to have you here :).

8648391[/snapback]

Lenke til kommentar

Look, neela, I want to apologize. I think it's great that you're offering to help others, really, I do. :)

The reason I snapped before, was most likely due to the fact that I'm having a really crappy day. With that it mind, me having a bad day is not a valid reason for improper behavior towards you, or anybody else.

Endret av Stian89
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...