Gå til innhold

Prison Break Sesong 3 - med spoilere

Anbefalte innlegg

• 1 måned senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse
First Day of Shooting

So today was the first day of shooting of Prison Break Season 3!  Very exciting for everyone.  So much goes into this day... and so many people don't get enough credit for it.  The actual logistics that go into making a script come alive ... finding locations, cars, wardrobe, getting actors and producers and equipment from place to place, designing, building and dressing sets, props and lighting and food servies so everyone can eat while working 13 hour days ... )or longer), makeup, all of the assitants and scores of other people I'm not mentioning.  It is all just an amazing group effort.  We have great people in Dallas making this all happen,  guys like Gary Brown and Kevin Hooks and countless others.  By the end of today there will be film in the can, and it will have our favorite characters doing all the things they do best - running and jumping and schemeing and killing and plotting and most of all, caring about each other (well at least the good guys, the bad guys are still bad... kind of ... you'll have to see!) and it is on film because of the great efforts on many many people who don't always get the recognition they deserve.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  We are getting into the thick of it now... I don't know how often I will be able to blog now because work is just going to get even busier, but I will try my best.  I hope to post soon.  Best to you all, Nick.

kilde

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Det der kunne jo like godt vært tatt før sesong én, da. Kun bilder av tre av skuespillerne i sivilt tøy hvor de prøver å se så deilige ut som de bare kan :p

Virkelig ingen bilder fra settet eller andre publiserte bilder som har noe med sesong tre å gjøre? Burde da være mulig å oppdrive noe ...

Goscinny ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...