Gå til innhold

Ratchet and Clank bilder og info PS3

Anbefalte innlegg

BILDER

Vet ikke hvor mange som har sett disse, men de er nydelige! Grunn nok til å betale 6000 kr for ps3 :p

**UPDATE** Fant litt info om spillet på neogaf, var ingen kilde desverre.

- There will be spaceship battles, and they will return to the arcade style of the first game, rather than the wannabe Colony Wars/Wing Commander sequences of Going Commando.

- Rail gliding levels will be back for the first time since Going Commando. The article doesn't say if the rail gliding or spaceship sections will use motion control, although it would be nice.

- Competitive online multiplayer is in the air and may not be included. Online co-op is more likely, but not 100% confirmed.

- Captain Quark will return, and will be the only returning supporting character.

Endret av Mgs
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ratchet & Clanck er nok kanskje mitt alltime favoritt spill på PS2. Har slitt ut platene til både 2'ern og 3'ern. Fantastiske spill :love:

Prøvde og litt Jack & Daxter, men de nådde ikke R&C opp til skosålen engang. Fantastisk historie, med god humor. Dette er vel kanskje det eneste spillet til PS3 til nå som faktisk gjør at jeg får lyst på en.

Lenke til kommentar
Ser slett ikke verst ut. Er det noen som vet om dette er mest action eller platform basert? Jeg begynner dessverre å bli for gammel til presisjonshopping :)

8096467[/snapback]

Det diskuterte de på siste EGM Live.. :)

( http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149975 )

På 03/05/2007

8096626[/snapback]

Den har jeg hørt på, men har tydeligvis glemt det allerede. Et nytt tegn på at jeg har blitt for gammel :)

Lenke til kommentar

Absolutt et av spillene jeg ville hatt dersom jeg skulle kjøpt en PS3. Men sannsynligvis er det platinum spill innen den tid PS3 er til en pris jeg finner akseptabel, noe som ikke akkurat er dumt da :)

Spritney gears eller hva hun robot rypa i R&c 3 het var jo bare fenomenal.

Endret av Eddie81
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har elsket Ratchet And Clank 1, 2 og 3 og dette lover sinnsykt bra, håper dem går litt til mer plattform en bare skyting som Ratchet Gladiator gjorde

Enda en tittel jeg ser fram til på PS3, nesten verdt den konsollen alene :dribble:

Er så bra jeg skal ha PS3 den 23.mars :thumbup:, så kommer dette spillet sikkert rundt 2008-2009

Lenke til kommentar

Bedre bilde og mer info

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

28526.jpg

28527.jpg

28528.jpg

28529_med.jpg

The game engine: This is all tech that developer Insomniac created themselves (which they adapted/refined from working on Resistance). So the folks who thought this was an engine that Insomniac borrowed from Naughty Dog (of Jak fame)--you're dead wrong.

The frame rate: In the demo we saw, the game ran at 45 frames per second (most next-gen games are still only doing 30), but Insomniac is shooting for the super-smooth 60. I suspect they'll make it since the game isn't due until this fall (the fact that Tools of Destruction is already running at 45 is pretty damn impressive).

The space combat: I mentioned this a bit in our cover story, but I really didn't go into much detail. Tools of Destruction will see the return of space combat, which to me felt very much like a Star Fox level. You're on rails, yet the backdrops were pretty damn amazing, as one section had Ratchet navigating through this enormous asteroid field (think Star Wars Episode II) while dodging enemy fire. I suspect you'll encounter this type of gameplay whenever you travel from planet to planet.

Ratchet's love interest: Well, maybe he has one. See, along the way Ratchet and Clank team up with a female lombax named Talwyn who's searching for her papa.

The environments: The screenshots in our cover story were all taken from the Kerchu City level (and just to reiterate--yes, the game really does look as good as those screenshots). But we also got to check out some other interesting backdrops, including

Endret av Toreal
Lenke til kommentar
Bedre bilde og mer info

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

28526.jpg

28527.jpg

28528.jpg

28529_med.jpg

The game engine: This is all tech that developer Insomniac created themselves (which they adapted/refined from working on Resistance). So the folks who thought this was an engine that Insomniac borrowed from Naughty Dog (of Jak fame)--you're dead wrong.

The frame rate: In the demo we saw, the game ran at 45 frames per second (most next-gen games are still only doing 30), but Insomniac is shooting for the super-smooth 60. I suspect they'll make it since the game isn't due until this fall (the fact that Tools of Destruction is already running at 45 is pretty damn impressive).

The space combat: I mentioned this a bit in our cover story, but I really didn't go into much detail. Tools of Destruction will see the return of space combat, which to me felt very much like a Star Fox level. You're on rails, yet the backdrops were pretty damn amazing, as one section had Ratchet navigating through this enormous asteroid field (think Star Wars Episode II) while dodging enemy fire. I suspect you'll encounter this type of gameplay whenever you travel from planet to planet.

Ratchet's love interest: Well, maybe he has one. See, along the way Ratchet and Clank team up with a female lombax named Talwyn who's searching for her papa.

The environments: The screenshots in our cover story were all taken from the Kerchu City level (and just to reiterate--yes, the game really does look as good as those screenshots). But we also got to check out some other interesting backdrops, including

8106205[/snapback]

Takker Toreal for dem flotte bildene, bør ikke finne mer bilder fordi jeg blir gal av dem. Blir bare mer og mer forelsket i Ratchet And Clank :love:. Ønsker dette spillet i samlingen min når det kommer ut :thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...