Gå til innhold

Ps3 reklame i xbox 360 spill

UrgeLoL

Anbefalte innlegg

Siden xbox 360 fansen har hatt det så moro med xbox 360 reklame på ps3 sider så tenkte jeg at de sikkert ville like dette ;)

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

ps3inxbox360.jpg

So Microsoft is advertising on the back of PSM magazine, encroaching on enemy territory, as it were. Well that's nothing compared to what is set to greet fans who purchase EA's European UEFA Champions League Event football game for the Xbox 360 once it hits stores. Turns out one of the event's major sponsors has a mighty big presence in the game.

As you can see from the screen (hit the link below for a larger image) this is a preview build of the game, but since the PlayStation 3 is a big sponsor of the event I doubt they would be taking it out for release. I suppose it will be odd seeing a PlayStation 3 ad appearing in a game that isn't even scheduled for the PS3, but that's just how the cookie crumbles in the magical land of licensing.

Earlier this month EA announced plans to release a football game based on the UEFA Champions League event, also releasing some screenshot-style renders to accompany the announcement, one of which partially revealed a PlayStation 3 ad in the background...

Well, it would seem this early announcement screenshot was no one-off. Soon after we receive preview code from EA and as we quickly begin playing and taking screenshots it becomes very much apparent that the PlayStation 3 ads are still there, taking up space within a game that is not only running on an Xbox 360 but isn't actually due out on PS3 at all. See the evidence here and here.

Kilde

Endret av Mgs
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Ms tar vel ikke pengene, det er det vel utviklerene som gjør ;)

7842825[/snapback]

Korrekt. EA tar pengene til deres litt for store bankkonto og ler av at folk enda kjøper et halvferdig og middelmådig produkt.

Det vil nok være både PS3 og 360 reklame i begge versjoner av spill fremover. Siden reklamespot i spill er "the new big thing"

Lenke til kommentar
Sony og de andre sponsorene som er med i spillet er faktisk Champions League sponsorer og betaler ikke EA for å være med i spillet. De er kun inkludert for realismens del.

7843920[/snapback]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. :D

7843947[/snapback]

Sier seg vel selv at hovedsponsoren til en lisens et spillselskap har kjøpt er med i selve spillet uten å måtte betale for det. Tror du f.eks. Liverpools draktponsor Carlsberg må betale for å være med i spillet?

Lenke til kommentar
Er visstnok verken EA som står bak eller multiplattform.

7843279[/snapback]

Rettelse:
Earlier this month EA announced plans to release a football game based on the UEFA Champions League event, also releasing some screenshot-style renders to accompany the announcement, one of which partially revealed a PlayStation 3 ad in the background...

Kjelde:

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=270

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...