Gå til innhold

Crackdown demo til Tirsdag 23.01. X360

Straffa

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I don’t usually like to talk about specific dates for content, but my sources indicate that it’s ok this time : the long awaited ‘Crackdown’ demo will be available for Xbox Live Gold members next Tuesday (1/23) at 0200 PT. (What time is that in your area.)

More details in the official Crackdown forums

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/01...xt-tuesday.aspx

Lenke til kommentar

Litt info

Game release: Feb 20.

Marketplace single and online cooperative Demo: Jan 23.

If you preorder you WILL recieve a copy of the game that once placed into the 360 will allow you to have access to halo 3 BETA once it is released.

You are not limited to one area in coop(you could be miles appart)

Your character becomes stronger, gains abilities and change appearences as you progress.

The city is dotted with portal pads for instant shortcuts.

10 square miles of landmass

8 miles of freeway

The city’s tallest building would rival the Empire State Building at 364 meters tall

175 unique prop models

54 gang and civilian vehicles

3 transformable Agency cars

263 total destructible car-parts

25,000 lines of dialogue

Over 100 licensed tracks

On the Agency billboards you'll be able to see all of your friends' latest achievements.

Each victory cleans up the streets; less drifting trash, discarded newspapers, and the like.

The game remembers where everything is, if you stack 5 vehicles, they will still be in that spot when you return from a mission.

You can take on the boss right from the beginning and end the game, but it's not advised!

When your driving gets to level 5, your guns on the agency car increase your firearms skill.

The Truck Cab gets a speed boost at level 5.

The Suv gets big suspension at level 5 which lets you jump high in the air and ride on walls.

Many Indoor environments have been confirmed.

Endret av Andrex76
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+981234789
Her er en preview av Crackdown.

Link Ca 18 minutter ut i filmen.

7764044[/snapback]

hvilket spill er det som er nesten i starten, så jo rimelig bra ut....

edit: fant det ut, det er The Crossing, ble litt skuffet da det virker som det bare kommer til pc :(

Endret av Slettet+981234789
Lenke til kommentar

Noen som vet om du har sjangs å få tak i spillet med "Halo 3 beta key" i, vis du går inn å butikken på lanseringsdagen å kjøper det? Eller var det kun preorder?

Nå er spillet blitt "gold"

Dave Jones's cops-vs-gangs game goes gold

Microsoft Game Studios today announced that the highly-anticipated action title “Crackdown” has gone gold. From developer Realtime Worlds and the mind of acclaimed creator, Dave Jones, “Crackdown” is poised to raid retail throughout Australia on the 22nd of February.

Boasting an immersive – and highly explosive – three-dimensional world in which players can rain down justice from rooftop to road, “Crackdown” offers gamer the opportunity to take down the gangs of Pacific City in a massive, single-player campaign or with a friend over the title’s cooperative mode via Xbox Live.

“The excitement for ‘Crackdown’ is evident through the significant number of pre-orders and affirms the continued Xbox 360 momentum in 2007.” stated Jeff Bell, Corporate Vice President Global Marketing in the Interactive Entertainment Business Entertainment and Devices Division at Microsoft Corp.

Those gamers anxious to get an early glimpse at the title will be able to enjoy the “Crackdown” demo available through Xbox Live Marketplace this month. And, as previously announced, “Crackdown” fans will be offered a special bonus with the purchase of each specially-marked copy – access to the coveted “Halo 3” Multiplayer Beta program.

Ikke verken en stor eller overaskende nyhet men.. Nå vet vi hvertfall.. :pLink

Lenke til kommentar

Crackdown demo info

First off, Crackdown is controlled by three gangs – Los Muertos, The Volk and Shai-Gen Corporation. I pretty sure most of you know that by now. Anyhow, each gang controls a district within Pacific City. For the demo we are going to let you dish out justice in about half of the Los Muertos district. You’ll also have access to the Agency headquarters too, which is where you’ll actually start the game. These two areas combined will give you a huge area to play in and explore, without of course giving the whole game away. You’ll also be able to see the rest of the world, including the Volk and Shai-Gen controlled areas - you just won’t be able to get there during the demo as there is a blueish/clear wall that prevents you from traveling into these areas. There are definitely some killer buildings and areas that I know you are going to want to explore over there, but you’ll have to wait until the full game is out to do that. 

Furthermore, we’ve accelerated skills progression in the game. That means it won’t take as long as it does in the full game to get your Agent to higher levels in any of the five core skills. We did this so that you guys could experience what it’s like to ‘level up’ an Agent and thus see the difference between what it’s like to be a rookie Agent vs. a veteran Agent. We also do this because the demo will likely be used at retail kiosks (those stations you see in game shops), where generally people have less time to play the game than they do at home, so we of course want them to ‘get it’ even during a quick, walk-up gameplay session. As you play you’ll be able to level up any of your Agent’s core skills in any fashion you want. So you might decide to go after your driving skill first or perhaps you might try to level them all up evenly. It’s really up to you. Once you get to two stars in any attribute, you’ll have 30 minutes to play before the demo times out. Once it times out, it’s game over. But don’t fret there is plenty of gameplay here. We ran a pre-release version of this demo at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in early January and we were seeing people play for a couple of hours before the game timed out on them. We also saw people max out skills. They had to work hard to do it once the timer kicked in, but it can be done!! Trust me there is a lot of fun to be had here. The length of any given session will of course vary depending on your personal play style. You can never save your game in demos (that’s Microsoft’s policy) so when you restart the demo you’ll start with a rookie Agent again. What’s cool about that is that you can try working on new skills, skills that you might not have gotten to in a previous play session.

As you’ve no doubt heard you can also play this in Singleplayer Mode or in Online Cooperative Mode. One thing you should know - in the full game you’ll be able to join games in progress (meaning you could be playing for a while and then have a friend join you at any time during the game), but for the demo this has been turned this off so if you want to play co-op with a friend you’ll want to send them an invite when you fire up the demo.

There is of course still a huge variety of weapons and vehicles to try out too. The gang boss battles we’ve included are some of our personal favorites as well. Undoubtedly you are in for some good fun. Tuesday is right around the corner…!

Lenke til kommentar
Er det slik at bare de som forhåndsbestiller får Halo 3 betaen?

7771335[/snapback]

Noen som vet om du har sjangs å få tak i spillet med "Halo 3 beta key" i, vis du går inn å butikken på lanseringsdagen å kjøper det? Eller var det kun preorder?

7767555[/snapback]

Det blir solgt i butikken med Halo3 betaen og skal være merket tydelig med dette.

7768594[/snapback]

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...