Gå til innhold

SnowDOG's Picture humor thread V.2 - Ingen post uten bilde!

Jarmo

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Bruker-95147
Ikke alle mod's sover. :ninja:

Har sett flere slike hoppebilder. Noen som vil poste?

På tide å stå opp nå!

Du kan jo hygge deg med noen hoppende asiatiske karper.

:cool:

jumping-fish-front.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

Jupp! FX har blitt fali, mange som bruker = mange som vil utnytte de.

Krysser linjer, men samtidig ikke bryter regelen som Armageddon, ^fmj og PencilCase har gjort (BILDER!!!)

If you work in an office with lots of people, chances are that you work with a person who hangs pictures up that their kids have drawn. The pictures are always of some stupid flower or a tree with wheels. These pictures suck; I could draw pictures much better. In fact, I can spell, do math and run faster than your kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior to those of children, I've taken the liberty to judge art work done by other kids on the internet. I'll be assigning a grade A through F for each piece:

crapart2_4.jpg

Jon, age 8

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F

crapart2_2.jpg

Rachel, age 7

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

crapart5.jpg

Megan, age 4

First of all, I don't even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen. F

I win. When I go into work next, I'm going to surprise all my co-workers and put up pictures of myself instead of their ugly kids and their inane drawings.

Crappy art #1 Crappy art #2

Endret av Deimos87
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...