Gå til innhold

HD DVD 360 Drive Impressions

lektroluv

Anbefalte innlegg

http://www.gamescentral.com/blogs/tek_jans...comparison.aspx

Meget fin omtale av HD-DVD addon'en til 360'en. Med endel screenshots osv.

There other thing that makes HD DVD different then Blu Ray, is the inclusion (on some movies) of what is referred to as the “In Movie Experience” or IME. This, in my opinion is one of the coolest features of HD DVD, and basically integrates the special features into the movie. While you watch, there is a (for lack of better words) picture in picture box that shows interviews and behind the scenes footage as it relates to the scene that you are watching.

For example, when you turn IME on in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you are not only constantly receiving goofy little trivia facts, but also comparisons of green screen effects, and preliminary sketches, with the actual scenes. As someone who always meant to watch the special features but never did, this makes it that much easier as it is integrated in the movie. If you are interested in how movies are made, then this feature is fantastic. Blu Ray also has attempted a similar option that has so far been only integrated with one movie, Black Hawk Down, and is not as comprehensive as IME.

Det visste jeg ikke. Meget kult. :thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+981234789

utrolig fornøyd selv, veldig bra,skarpt og farger. bilde, ble imponert

koster 1500kr ca i canada... videogamerplus.ca

be dem sette 20cad på pakken så slipper du toll..

Lenke til kommentar
At de setter verdien på  pakken til 20 Kanadiske dollar (CAD). Vi som importerte den derfra slapp dermed å betale toll på spilleren :p

7501443[/snapback]

haha. genialt :p Og de gjør dette på kommando? hehe

7501505[/snapback]

De gjorde det automatisk for meg :p Trengte ikke sende mail eller noe til dem på forhånd for å få gjort det i hvert fall

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...