Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God!

I'm so fucking screwed.

Tomorrow is the damn day... my economics exam!

Out of 12 chapters, yes, 12 fucking long ass piece of crap chapters, I've got a slight grasp on maaaaybe 4 of them. So... how's that for fucked up odds?

If I'm extremely lucky, I'll pass this thing with maybe a two minus. If god however sees it fit to let me fuck this up, I'll be having this crap in the back of my mind for a long time to come. Don't know when I'll be able to take another exam, or if it's even possible. I guess maybe I have to the an entire subject over again, just to meet the requieremttnts.,. (damn, can't fucking type right now). Who cares.

Anyway, I'm basically fucked over.. in every possible sense right now...

Good night... hopefully I won't wake up again... ever.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Well this is the english thread so I thought I'd post in here....How do you say "Did you have a good flight?" in Norwegian? :D

Thanks in advance

"Du er en stygg pedogris" should work. :ph34r:

No, you should say "Var det en fin flytur?"

Edit:Quote didn't work properly.

Endret av BrightSide
Lenke til kommentar

I was tinkring with SpeedFan since Cool'n Quiet Aparently isn't working here. So I set the CPU fan down a little to what seemed comfortable. 0%. I thoud it would be the absolute minimum it could run on. I saw it went up to about 60C. I went doing other stuff in Windows. Later on, I noticed one of my DVD-burners were offline, and sure enough I had forgotten to plug it in. I also noticed my CPU-fan was completely off. I then went to SpeedFan and sure enough, the temperature was 108C! I was very wast to shut the fan to full power. It's back to 46C now, boy am I glad my precious dual core is still alive.

Lenke til kommentar
Well, I'll look forward to when Norwegians write so bad Norwegian that we have to communicate in English=D

8820380[/snapback]

Aaaarrgghh, that better not happen! If it does I've been learning Norwegian for nothing :p

8822577[/snapback]

I prefer English over Norwegian.

Actually, Norwegian does suck. So many strange, nonsense words. Blah blah blah. I'm looking forward to the day everybody speaks English.

Though that'll never happen. :roll:

Good night.

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
nah, who am I kidding. It's Saturday night and my sleeping pattern is seriously way fucĸed up :thumbup: I'm done with all my exams as well, so .. SOON HOLIDAY YES YES damn I look forward to the vacatióón (Doug style :cool: )
Lenke til kommentar

I don't really think so. But it's popular to say that "The Norwegian youth writes sooo bad! Grammatical errors everywhere! :D"

I'm just drawing a conclution of where it might be in the end.

-- Idd. In entertainment, norwegian sounds just weird for the most part (there are exeptions). Maybe it's just because it's our own language.

Endret av TheMaister
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...