Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

I'm quite really sure, but I think "fjelltur" is mountain trip . 

Anywy:  Somebody that looking forward to the summer?  I do. 

Sorry for my bad English, but I hope I can write her even though I make some mistakes. :)

8654032[/snapback]

''I'm not quite sure'' -is the right phrase to use. :)

Could be ''mountain trip'', but i sound like ''wannabe'' english. But maybe it is not a word for it, maybe just a sentence?

What you said was: ''Jeg er ganske sikker'' - ''I'm quite really sure''

Direct translate.

Endret av Thewiz
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
What about excursion? Like.. "We're going on an excursion to our cabin?"

8654115[/snapback]

Well, if you think of the word excursion it doesn't seem right to use that word.

F.ex do you say in Norwegian ''Vi skal på en ekskursjon til hytta vår''

It doesn't sound very ... good.

Lenke til kommentar
(...)What you said was: ''Jeg er ganske sikker'' - ''I'm quite really sure''

Direct translate.

Sorry for that. That I said before: I'm not good in English, but I hope I can write here for improve my English. I get 2 on a last test and would try to do lesser (?) mistakes. ;)

Endret av Ituca
Lenke til kommentar
(...)What you said was: ''Jeg er ganske sikker'' - ''I'm quite really sure''

Direct translate.

Sorry for that. That I said before: I'm not good in English, but I hope I can write here for improve my English. I get 2 on a last test and would try to do lesser (?) mistakes. ;)

8654161[/snapback]

Hehe, just keep writing and we will help you. :)

Btw;

Sorry for that. What I ( <--good, you are using a capital Letter) said before:  I'm not good in English, but I hope I can write here to improve my English. I got (the grade) 2 on the last test we had and I would try to do less (?) mistakes next time/in the future ;)

:)

Thanks Stian :blush:

Endret av Thewiz
Lenke til kommentar

I'd say: "We went hiking in the mountain."

Does that seem right?

PepsiCo; Yes, it is. Though, many people participate in this thread to improve their English, can't say there are many who eager to learn Norwegian grammar rules in the original thread? :)

Endret av Minus
Lenke til kommentar
Aiight, I really need to improve my English. This damned grammars :( so.. what now?

8654878[/snapback]

Well, if you know you're doing something wrong, find out what you're doing wrong. We can't e-mail you skills, but only help you to improve. Have your teacher ever written something you should look at? Simple mistakes like then/than are great to start to look at. Do you know the difference?

Lenke til kommentar
I wonder what "skogstur" or "fjelltur" is in English.. someone?

8653691[/snapback]

"walk in the woods" and "hike in the mountains" would be all right to use here. But it depends upon how you use it. "hike in the mountains" would be used for "fjelltur" wandering arround with a pack on your back.

If your on skies you would say "skiing in the mountains". If you for example are driving to your cabin in the mountains, you wouldn't say hiking in the mountains.

Endret av cyclo
Lenke til kommentar
I wonder what "skogstur" or "fjelltur" is in English.. someone?

8653691[/snapback]

"walk in the woods" and "hike in the mountains" would be all right to use here. But it depends upon how you use it. "hike in the mountains" would be used for "fjelltur" wandering arround with a pack on your back.

If your on skies you would say "skiing in the mountains". If you for example are driving to your cabin in the mountains, you wouldn't say hiking in the mountains.

8657550[/snapback]

Well, we we're three buds hanging out on this lousy cabin.. pretty close to the road. But we had daily excursions to the top of many mountains and so on.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...