Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

I was also selected for English Exams. I was, and am, unbelievably happy.

Maths is just boring, while Norwegian is two days of writing instead of one. English is definately the best of the three.

And we get lots of time just chilling out after we're done while the others have to focus on their upcoming exams. It's awesome.

I hate the chatbot i have to talk to for preparations, though. A.L.I.C.E should get virus and go haywire.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I remember last year, that was bad - Got selected for maths, barely passed, I'm ashamed to say. This year wont be that bad, since it's a interdisciplinary exam, networking, software and hardware to be more precise. All subjects I feel that I master well, so hopefully I'll get a 5 or 6.

Lenke til kommentar

It's not that bad actually, just sounds like it.

Today will be a great day, as it's 16th of May. For those of us who are "russ", we're celebrating for the last time, and I as many - are planning to go out with a bang. To be more precise, 2 bottles of Vodka and 2 cases of beer. That combined with good music, great food and lots of friends, can't wait! :)

Lenke til kommentar
It's also worth mentioning that this system is only used in high school. Higher education in Norway does thing the "regular" way.

8616690[/snapback]

This system only used in high school?

It's the same in middle school or junior high school or whatever you like to call it.

Lenke til kommentar
1st-7th grade would be Primary School, while 8th-10th is Lower Secondary School.

Therefore all logics say that videregående is Upper Secondary School.

High School, Junior High and those things is more of the American school system, which is quite different from the Norwegian one.

8634733[/snapback]

all right... What about comprehensive school?

Endret av Aak1
Lenke til kommentar

I'm quite really sure, but I think "fjelltur" is mountain trip .

Anywy: Somebody that looking forward to the summer? I do.

Sorry for my bad English, but I hope I can write here even though I make some mistakes. :)

Endret av Ituca
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...