Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Well, there are several pages you could look at which offer more (and better) training programs. At the website called http://www.iform.no/ there are numerous tips there (how to eat, when to train, how to train etc..)

Then you could use some of the many topics here at diskusjon.no. They are all parked under "sport & fritid" ;)

Edit: Ja, bumpet denne med vilje. ;) Synes det er en fin tråd.

Endret av Lund-
Lenke til kommentar

I got some English home/schoolwork back today:

"Hi Sigve

This is a bit thin summary. Did you forget to read the story? Your grammar is good, but your content is…"

Yes, I forgot to read that story.

The other schoolwork I got back, was a quite big work, about a film we saw in one of our English lessons. Whale Rider, if anybody has seen the film. Well anyways, I fell asleep on the end of the movie, so I was not able to answer the last stuff properly, but I got a 5+. Does that make a B+?

Well, I think I am doing pretty well in the English subject in school, and I really enjoy working with it. Next year I don't have English, kind of a shame, but thats the new situation after the new knowledge vow came on track.

Edit:

Forgot a "W"

Endret av Kjekssjokolade
Lenke til kommentar
Right, I got my terminal examination paper back now. I got a 5-, he said it was nicely written but I had a few err typos there.

8161412[/snapback]

Congrats.. :) 5- ain't bad.. :D

I will have to work my ass off for our terminal paper now, would have been awesome with a 6 in English.. Does anyone in here have any experience with regards to what is demanded for a 6 in English 2nd year in high school?

Lenke til kommentar
Right, I got my terminal examination paper back now. I got a 5-, he said it was nicely written but I had a few err typos there.

8161412[/snapback]

I will have to work my ass off for our terminal paper now, would have been awesome with a 6 in English.. Does anyone in here have any experience with regards to what is demanded for a 6 in English 2nd year in high school?

8161901[/snapback]

competence English

5- Is very good ;)

Lenke til kommentar

8161412[/snapback]

8161901[/snapback]

I think they mostly look at your grammar and spelling errors, that's my experience.

Lenke til kommentar

We were suppose to wrtite something about Nelson Mandela and we had three weeks. I did some really good work, and it turned out to be 7 pages long. So I printed it out, and proudly put it in the "KRL" folder. Later on he went picking it up, and I got a crappy 4 on it. The reason was following: nicely written but it had nothing about his nobel price or his 20 years in prison. I thoght "what the fuck, I did write a lot about it". It turned out I had forgotten to add the two pages containing that information because I was stampling a lot of paper (you know, it was thursday and friday is deliver-in for homework). I returned home and I found the two pages lieing by the printer. I heard he said that he gave the pupils that didn't deliver on the final day could deliver it the next day. I thoud it was ok, and so I printed everything again and triplechecking wheter I had put in the missing pages. I got to school the following day and explained it to him, showing him evidence that there was a half sentence on the paper where the new page was suppose to be. He said be belived me, and that we would talk about it another time. And today (about a week later) I confronted him and asked. He said he'd explain it. And here's what he did.

He made a metafor about someone being at the airport with a reservation number but he had forgotten it. He had put it on a note but his mummy had washed his pants and he had forgotten his cell phone where he also had saved the reservation number at home. He said he could make his mummy talk to the lady controlling people acessing the plane, and a lot of stuff he could make his mummy do. And the lady would say no. Then he nodded at me, hinting that was for me.

I felt he embarrased me when he nodded at me, telling the class about me "threatening" the class with bringing my mum about the whole thing. My mother had nothing to do with it. Besides, he had told the people that hadn't delivered on the final day because they had 'forgotten it at home', could deliver it. So why couldn't I? I mean I had a slight evidence, and I agree that it sems weird that I bring the work that was missing the next day but my case is the truth and I had written it indeed.

What do you guys think? Should I confront him again? Oh, by the way do you want to read the KRL paper? And what is the English word for KRL (Kritendom og religionslære)?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...