Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

The absolute most important rule to remember when it comes to who/whom is that if you don't know, just use who. Using whom incorrectly is much more embarrassing than not using it at all, and anyone who comments that you used who when you should have used whom is an arrogant prick ^^

I have a very hard time believing that we'll ever switch to English, seeing as the country's population has proven that being bilingual is not a problem. I predict that in 20 years our language will definitely sound more English (I can see the R-s changing, for one thing) but it takes more than English tv and films to kill a language.

Lenke til kommentar
Think of it...the headline..

"Norway is the first country to discontinue native language in favour to English - This will have a tremendous positive effect on national economy, analysts says."

:love:

8102888[/snapback]

First country? What about India, South-Africa and all the other former British colonies in which the official language now is English?

Lenke til kommentar
Think of it...the headline..

"Norway is the first country to discontinue native language in favour to English - This will have a tremendous positive effect on national economy, analysts says."

:love:

8102888[/snapback]

First country? What about India, South-Africa and all the other former British colonies in which the official language now is English?

8109992[/snapback]

Obviously different. We weren't invaded by English-speaking countries, only their business and culture.

Lenke til kommentar

Just as one would conugate any other verb:

The four principle parts are fuck, fucks, fucking and fucked.

1st singular: I fuck

3rd singular: You fuck

1st plural: We fuck

2nd plural: You fuck

3rd plural: They fuck

simple present: I fuck

present continuous: I am fucking

preterite, imperfect: I fucked

simple future: I will fuck

present perfect: I have fucked

pluperfect: I had fucked

future perfect: I will have fucked

Lenke til kommentar
Just as one would conugate any other verb:

The four principle parts are fuck, fucks, fucking and fucked.

1st singular: I fuck

3rd singular: You fuck

1st plural: We fuck

2nd plural: You fuck

3rd plural: They fuck

simple present: I fuck

present continuous: I am fucking

preterite, imperfect: I fucked

simple future: I will fuck

present perfect: I have fucked

pluperfect: I had fucked

future perfect: I will have fucked

8112293[/snapback]

As I tought...thank you :)

Lenke til kommentar

Not a problem, ever since I left high school I've had the sinking suspicion that I'm forgetting these basic things, so brushing up is nice. I'm considering studying English next semester, and I'd hate to show up and be the least knowledgeable person in the classroom.

edit: Can't leave spelling errors for all to see^^

Endret av SteffyPants
Lenke til kommentar
Not a problem, ever since I left high school I've had the sinking suspicion that I'm forgetting these basic things, so brushing up is nice. I'm considering studying English next semester, and I'd hate to show up and be the least knowledgable person in the classroom.

8112305[/snapback]

Well, seems to me (been reading a lot in this post), you are pretty good with English ;)

knowledgable is written knowledgeable :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...