Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Yay missed that one.

:w00t:

Nevermind.

Yeah. English has been broken down to the point where you can speak it and write it however you want, nearly. It must be one of the easiest languages to make sense in.

7961191[/snapback]

And in English native discussion boards you may participate even with lack of extencive knowledge to the language. English natives are fairly open minded never the less if you just bother to speak to them at their language.

Lenke til kommentar
Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't get it....what's the point in all of this? Why don't you just go to to some foreign, native english forum if you want to write in english? QUE!!? Is this just to swagger and show off your english writing skills? (0oops)  :hmm:

7961722[/snapback]

Read the first post?

Btw, all words "reffering to other languages" is written with a capital first letter.

English, Norway, Norwegian, Swede etc

Lenke til kommentar
This thread is a popular thread with a good concept. It's nice to write english sometimes, not only at school...

MY POST NUMBER 1000!  :love:

7962589[/snapback]

Congratulations, that must have been quite a rush of reaching he magical number one thousand.

7963499[/snapback]

Haven't really cared... Found out today that I had 995 posts, so it got big today... :D

Lenke til kommentar
This thread is a popular thread with a good concept. It's nice to write english sometimes, not only at school...

MY POST NUMBER 1000!  :love:

7962589[/snapback]

Congratulations, that must have been quite a rush of reaching he magical number one thousand.

7963499[/snapback]

Haven't really cared... Found out today that I had 995 posts, so it got big today... :D

7966846[/snapback]

I was kind of ironic

Lenke til kommentar
Yeah. English has been broken down to the point where you can speak it and write it however you want, nearly. It must be one of the easiest languages to make sense in.

7961191[/snapback]

Have you ever heard the Solberg brothers with their wonderful mess of Norwegian and English ? One would think every person that speak this langue natively would be majorly confused when listening to them.. :p

On another note, have anyone in here ever noticed how Norwegians are internationally recognized for speaking good English ? I can hardly believe that after what I heard in the English class last year, which was the last year when English was compulsory.. (First year in "high school")

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...