Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
And i watched Crank.

Funny movie..

7813133[/snapback]

I've seen Crank as well. What a movie! I've never seen a movie with sutch continiously speed through the whole movie. One of the best movies og 2006.

7816468[/snapback]

It's a decent action flick, but nothing more. Not even close to being a top ten candidate for this year.

Lenke til kommentar
And i watched Crank.

Funny movie..

7813133[/snapback]

I've seen Crank as well. What a movie! I've never seen a movie with sutch continiously speed through the whole movie. One of the best movies og 2006.

7816468[/snapback]

Because i love movies like Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels i got recommended Crank.

Love most movies where Jason Statham is playing.

Lenke til kommentar
Nice topic. My english isn't perfect, so this is maybe a good place for me to learn more. When I'm going to study after "videregående" there will be a lot of books with english language in them, so I thought it would be good to start getting a little used to english, since I only had it my first year at "videregående". It would be great if you point out some of my spelling mistakes. I don't even remember easy grammar, like when you are supposed to use "a" or "an", so I had to look it up. :)

7817808[/snapback]

A = Når første bokstaven i det neste ordet uttales som en konsonant.

An =Når første bokstaven i det neste ordet uttales som en vokal.

For example:

An elefant

An apple.

A tree

A foot

;)

Lenke til kommentar
Because i love movies like Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels i got recommended Crank.

Love most movies where Jason Statham is playing.

7816811[/snapback]

What? Crank was pure adrenalin, a simple story and no art. Those two Guy Ritchie-movies you mention is nice adrenaline, a great story and artfully.

You can't say that the movies are alike just because Jason Statham is playing in them all.

Lenke til kommentar
What? Crank was pure adrenalin, a simple story and no art. Those two Guy Ritchie-movies you mention is nice adrenaline, a great story and artfully.

You can't say that the movies are alike just because Jason Statham is playing in them all.

7823773[/snapback]

Crank was good entertainment. Lock, Stock and two Smokin Barrels was awesome in it's entirety. And they are to very different movies.

Jason Statham is cool.

Lenke til kommentar

7823773[/snapback]

Well, I didn't say that they were alike?

I just said that i got recommended Crank because of my taste of movies.

And don't really know why, but I tend to like the movies Jason Statham is playing in.

Good actor and funny actor.

Endret av _Scotty_
Lenke til kommentar

Sweet, a thread I can polish my Engrish in! Haven't practised the language for about a year now, still regretting it. Anyone want to trade Business economics lessons to English classes with me? :p

Just a curious question: how many people on diskusjon.no are native English-speakers? Is this thread an Ot-bar in English or what?

Lenke til kommentar
Just a curious question: how many people on diskusjon.no are native English-speakers? Is this thread an Ot-bar in English or what?

7828181[/snapback]

I've got some english blood in me.

My father is from England. It's a pretty big family i've got in England, there are some few family members from Scotland as well, that

is where the family is originally from. It's at least 10 times as big as my Norwegian family, which is obviously my mother's side.

I may not write english that well, but i usually just talk english with my father, all the time.

And Norwegian to my mother. Funny combination, comfueses people.

:)

Endret av _Scotty_
Lenke til kommentar

@scotty: Somehow that reminds me of my sister. Our family has moved around a lot, and we have friends in all parts of Norway. My sister has an impressive ability to speak any dialect she desires, so when an old friend from "vestlandet" calls, she automagically switches to that dialect. Even funnier was it when she had me in the vicinity, a person from Oslo visiting, and the vestland friend calling. I don't think I've laughed so much in my entire life before.

BTW: I think you're english is quite good, actually, though that might only be because of my own lack of understanding.

Endret av Mads-b
Lenke til kommentar

"impressive ability to speak any dialect she desires" Awh..Sometimes I envy females big area of the brain that are dedicated to communication and language.

Btw...

Sitting here and as an unbelivable good feelig is rushing through my body and mind. I've just listen to a couple of the songs of Metallica's And Justice To All album. It has been a long time since last time and...Burn in fucking hell! That is incredible music!! :dribble: Maybe THE Metallica album ever.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...