Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Could you guys please stop with the gay-flirt stuff?

Discuss....english as a world language compared to german or french...or something..

7683168[/snapback]

French and german is a waste of time, english for the win. End of discussion :)

7687757[/snapback]

Yes, I am having German in school, its not only my worst subject, but it's much harder than English, can't be used as much, and not as wide spread.

French is much nicer sounding, but on the other hand Spanish is wider spread than both French and German together.

Spanish and English are too good languages to master.

I think I only need to master English, which I do, not extremely good, but good enough, I think :)

Lenke til kommentar

Is this getting to a Picpost now ?

Well, im skipping like all the time we get english now`days, i cant stand it anymore.

Well, soon im going to bed, i got a fucking "lea mus " in my eye, it wont fucking stop.

I get my damn scooter @ moped back tomorow, after i ended in a Saab 9.3 in about 9 weeks ago, thats the only nice thing nowdays.

Lenke til kommentar

Anyway: Can I write her to impruve my english? I want to impruve my English, even though I make some mistakes. I got the grade 2+ on a test yesterday, but can i write her? It is OK that I do it, if I keep a serious level...? :)

Endret av Ituca
Lenke til kommentar
Anyway:  Can I write her to impruve my english?  I want to impruve my English, even though I make some mistakes.  I got the grade 2+ on a test yesterday, but can i write her? It is OK that I do it, if I keep a serious level...? :)

7694199[/snapback]

If you want to improve your English, then we should correct your errors:

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
"Improve" - not "impruve"

"Her", is "henne" in Norwegian, you should be writing "here", were you wrote "her" in this text.

Some sentence structure of yours are wrong. For instance, "I want to impruve my English, even though I make some mistakes." This sentence makes no sense, you say you want to improve your English, even tough you makes some mistakes. That would be

"Jeg vil forbedre engelsken min, selv om jeg gjør noen feil". You should have written "I want to improve my English, I tend to make mistakes from times to times"

"It is OK that I do it", you should have changed the places for "it" and is -> "Is it ok that I do it". The thing you have written is right, but it sounds better for this sentence if you write it like I showed you.

Hope I did not do any mistakes in the correcting, hope this helped a bit.

And of course you can write here ;)

Endret av Kjekssjokolade
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...