Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Kind sir, I hereby assume you did not take the effort to read my casual rant with the care one would usually expect at a respectable forum for discussion such as this...Seeing as if you had, you surely would have noticed how I explicitly expressed my carelessness pertaining to using proper grammar when partaking in frivolous chitchat such as this. May I also say, when exclaiming that someone has been 'owned', in reference to grammar, it may be wise to spell the bloody word right. ;)

Any further comment is superfluous. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Wow, a picture says more then a thousand words, but if you but words

in the picture it's great ^^

Stop mocking thread pictures Simon Aldra, at least mine and yourse

had som kind of message....

Kind sir, I hereby assume you did not take the effort to read my casual rant with the care one would usually expect at a respectable forum for discussion such as this...Seeing as if you had, you surely would have noticed how I explicitly expressed my carelessness pertaining to using proper grammar when partaking in frivolous chitchat such as this. May I also say, when exclaiming that someone has been 'owned', in reference to grammar, it may be wise to spell the bloody word right. ;)

Any further comment is superfluous. ;)

7423495[/snapback]

Slow down!

hm, causual rant? frivolous? superfluous?

and what did that mean?

Endret av Liquid Crystal
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Long time no see. :)

How are thing going here?

I have been working a lot these past days, I hope I would now how much I'm making per hour to morrow. Have worked 18,5 hours now.

I know that I get my payment the 27th or the 28th of december.

That meens that I have a lot of mony in January month.

Hopefully I buy more RAM or a HDD. :)

Lenke til kommentar
German is the worst subject, yes  :thumbdown:

7501094[/snapback]

Well, I will have it out this school year, and the next. Last year in (this) school, I am a "free man". Only in vg1 now.

We had this, test choice, for which subjects we would have next year...my list:

5h Mathematics's - R1

5h Physics - Fy1

3h Technology and applied science

5h Social and industrial studies

Think it will be amounts of fun :wee:

Endret av Kjekssjokolade
Lenke til kommentar
Kjekssjokolade: Oh my..how do you handle those subjects? Well, I assume you are good at them. I hated maths and physics so bad. Especially physics. ;)

7502287[/snapback]

Well, I am not a nerd or something, but math is a thing I am generally good at. Physics, I do not know a think about, just have to take it for further studies. So glad I can drop chemistry and biology. Just hope I will manage well in them.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...