Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hehe.

I'm not very religious, but I love celebreating Cristmas. Being home with family, eating good food, open presents, giving away presents, it's a good day. But yeah shopping presents can be hard sometimes. And if it is snowing, you can just look out and see the white sky and the snow on the ground, so nice with snow in the winters <3

Lenke til kommentar
I hate Christmas. It's all about death and arguments.

7400460[/snapback]

Now that's a harsh characteristic of Christmas.

Anyways, Christmas is just a buying-fest for the masses.

What's nice about Christmas:

Chris Rea's "Driving home for christmas"

Christmas calendar (a package one, not the cardboard cheap ones)

Snow

Pinnekjøtt/kålrabistappe.

Spending time with near family and/or relatives.

Lenke til kommentar

Anyone here watch Top Gear? Been watching some episodes from 1990, really interesting, reviews of cars like the Vauxhaul Calibra and the Volvo 245! :lol:

And Tiff Needell drives cars like Yugos. :lol:

Nice tests of the mk2 Mr2 too.

And one report on handling, that everyone who don't understand it should see, it covers everything, understeer, oversteer, corrigation, mid engine cars being tricky on the limit and so on.

Lenke til kommentar

Speaking of pinnekjøtt, im actually having that tomorrow :D Some members of the family are going to Spain for the christmas so this is their "gift" too us thats staying home :/ Ohwell its gonna be a blast..

I actually like this thread since i write mostly in english all day - but i guess i dont write proper english as they teach you in school etc etc..

- hsds

Lenke til kommentar
Top Gear is, and has allways been, my favorite car-program. Well, at least from the first time i saw it. Up untill that lovely day the norwegian "Autofil" was my idea of a perfect car-program. Young and dumb :)

The review by Jeremy Clarkson on the BMW M5 is the funniest ever :wee:

7408762[/snapback]

There's so many funny reviews. Ever seen the review of the Vauxhall Signum?

He starts of saying that the car has ample loading space for sellery, with plenty of cabby holes to store it. In his car, the sellery just lies around causing hazard. Then he gets on with talking about the read seats, which are the only good thing about it. So it makes sort of sense if you're chafeur driven around, but no one in the position to get a chafeur will buy a Vauxhall.

So he decides that the only way it will make sense, really, is if you can drive it from the back seats.

So he does. With a sort of Mr. Bean solution, with wires, brooms and so on.

It's really extremely funny.

He's just really good at making people laugh, while he says exactly what he thinks about the car.

Lenke til kommentar
Fuck the gift-hell of Christmas. The once cermonial religious festival is now reduced to a emty purchase sickness. Thank the gods for the devine "pinnakjøt". That saves the day.

7404682[/snapback]

I prefer to celebrate Yule, and we would all do that now if it wasn't for the god damn christians that hijacked it and changed the name.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...