Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

I think this topic (and the idea of an English sub-forum) is great. Even though I'm not as active here on the forum (in general) as I would like to, I read quite a lot and I will try to be active in this thread from now on. I've seen a clear decline in my "everyday English" as well as my more advanced vocabulary in later years, probably (or pretty much guaranteed :p) because I've quit almost all sort of games, for instance online playing game which got me a lot of English speaking friends on MSN, I read on international discussion boards etc. The only "maintenance" I have left is five lessons a week at school and English speaking TV series (without subtitles).

Btw, I appreciate if people disregard the forum rules about correcting other people's spelling (with regards to me, of course) in this thread. Correcting => improvement, and so I appreciate feedback on my language. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Ok, I have now read your text. You get good into the parts Fair - Unfair and .Friends - Enemies Don't see the past - present so good, ( can you tell that please) but I do not know. I liked the text, it's good written english. You have some grammer mistakes, and some words typed wrong. Leave instead of left for example. There are some lines I would have rewritten but that's just the way I write. Would say you got good fantasy, but since it's taken from a movie, I can't say that, but I guess that your teacher does not know that.

If you want me to say more just let me know.

Tell me what got when you get it back.

Lenke til kommentar
Ok, I have now read your text. You get good into the parts Fair - Unfair and .Friends - Enemies Don't see the past - present so good, ( can you tell that please) but I do not know. I liked the text, it's good written english. You have some grammer mistakes, and some words typed wrong. Leave instead of left for example. There are some lines I would have rewritten but that's just the way I write. Would say you got good fantasy, but since it's taken from a movie, I can't say that, but I guess that your teacher does not know that.

If you want me to say more just let me know.

Tell me what got when you get it back.

7386360[/snapback]

The story is rewritten a lot compared with the movie. The story from the movie is a bit more advanced, and more people are involved.

I'm glad you liked the text. Can i maybe get a B (or 5, as we say in Norway)? :whistle:

Lenke til kommentar

I don't think we should be using this thread to discuss answers on exams. It had been much better to just make a new thread, leave this one to English chit-chat...

But anyway: I think the text is great, it has a good story, but there are some points7lines that could have been written in a different way. It had also been a bit nice if you could vary your language.

Endret av MyoK
Lenke til kommentar
But anyway: I think the text is great, it has a good story, but there are some points7lines that could have been written in a different way. It had also been a bit nice if you could vary your language.

7387551[/snapback]

Thanks. I know what you are saying, and I am often writing in a norwegian-English way, and the only reason for that is that I haven't talked English so much.

If you understand.. :D

But, anyway, thanks for the compliments. :love:

Lenke til kommentar

7387551[/snapback]

Thanks. I know what you are saying, and I am often writing in a norwegian-English way, and the only reason for that is that I haven't talked English so much.

7387689[/snapback]

hehe.I see..that's why you can use threads like this to practise your english. :thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar

7387551[/snapback]

7387689[/snapback]

hehe.I see..that's why you can use threads like this to practise your english. :thumbup:

7387981[/snapback]

Hehe. I'm seeing forward to use this thread a lot in the time from now to the final exam in may / june.. :D

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...