Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I use "I am" instead of "I'm".

And "You are" instead of "You're".

I don't know why, I just do it.

7325947[/snapback]

It doesn't really make sense when you're using it in practical writing. It's a good idea to simple things down a bit, to make it more readable.

But that's only my opinion.

7325972[/snapback]

Try discussing that with my last english-teacher...

Lenke til kommentar

Try discussing that with my last english-teacher...

7326012[/snapback]

He would disagree?

7326021[/snapback]

She, and yes, we tried to discuss it on several occasions, but she just wouldn't budge.

7326038[/snapback]

Slap her.

I'm listening to the old Soviet Union's national anthem now. Wow, that's a fantastic piece of music.

Lenke til kommentar
I'm listening to the old Soviet Union's national anthem now. Wow, that's a fantastic piece of music.

7326082[/snapback]

Ahh, that song is magnificent.

I remember when i downloaded it 4 years ago or so.

Bet i listened to that song 100 times. For people that know to

appreciate good music that song is delicate.

7326130[/snapback]

I'm a capitalist, even as an active politician, but my God, that anthem is truly amazing.

Endret av Marley
Lenke til kommentar
Skarstad became silent now. :p

7325989[/snapback]

Bah, I was watching Brat Camp (awesome show by the way). Moving on to your question, "Then what is closer to real norwegian then Nynorsk?"

There is no "real" norwegian spoken language, there are only a whole bunch on dialects. Writter norwegian on the other hand can be clearly defined as bokmål and nynorsk.

Lenke til kommentar
Skarstad became silent now. :p

7325989[/snapback]

Bah, I was watching Brat Camp (awesome show by the way). Moving on to your question, "Then what is closer to real norwegian then Nynorsk?"

There is no "real" norwegian spoken language, there are only a whole bunch on dialects. Writter norwegian on the other hand can be clearly defined as bokmål and nynorsk.

7326148[/snapback]

Ok. I'll agree with you on the spoke language.

But i'll think nynorsk is the most likely written spoke in Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Lay down the bloody law for this thread! We don't want any spamming here!

What frustrates me about English on an educational level, is the lack of challenges. Man, I haven't had a single challenge in English since my first year at Junior High School. It's so desperately annoying that I have to work with grammar tasks like "Insert [grammatical term] in this sentence" and "Translate this sentence". I want something challenging and exciting. I'd really like to write a long paper about something complicated. But I can't. They're not allowed to hand out special tasks to students.

7325926[/snapback]

What really frustrates me with English, and to be honest, the Norwegian class in Norwegian school is analasys. It's stupid, and has no real use.

If that floats your boat, then it's nice enough, but analysing something just to analyse it, is foolish and stupid.

And no, I did not get those arguments from Knut Nærum, I've agrued that for years.

Lenke til kommentar

What frustrates me about English on an educational level, is the lack of challenges. Man, I haven't had a single challenge in English since my first year at Junior High School. It's so desperately annoying that I have to work with grammar tasks like "Insert [grammatical term] in this sentence" and "Translate this sentence". I want something challenging and exciting. I'd really like to write a long paper about something complicated. But I can't. They're not allowed to hand out special tasks to students.

7325926[/snapback]

Not alone...at all. We started the English class this year writing a bit about what we'd do in England if we'd go there on vacation. Of course, I might be a bit on forehand, because I am actually going there and have my plans put mostly together, but from nowhere, no clue about if we were going to write the essay, I got a 6...It's too simple. Shame noone seems to read books anymore.

Lenke til kommentar

7325926[/snapback]

What really frustrates me with English, and to be honest, the Norwegian class in Norwegian school is analasys. It's stupid, and has no real use.

If that floats your boat, then it's nice enough, but analysing something just to analyse it, is foolish and stupid.

And no, I did not get those arguments from Knut Nærum, I've agrued that for years.

7326234[/snapback]

I didn't quite get your point there... Altough I must say, analyzing something for it to be interpreted in a new way is neither foolish of stupid. I am allowed to think even though it's not my job.

Lenke til kommentar

Marley: whether the teacher gives you challenges or not, will naturally vary from teacher to teacher, based on their personal preferances and/or experiences with doing so. What would you say is "something complicated" then? And do you still have English, or have you chosen it away, just based on your bad experiences from the foundation course?

Lenke til kommentar

7326130[/snapback]

If you download the song L'Internationale, you're going to discover a remarkable resemblance. ;)

Try synging these norwegian words on the melody:

"Opp alle jordens bundne treller..." :)

Lenke til kommentar

7326130[/snapback]

If you download the song L'Internationale, you're going to discover a remarkable resemblance. ;)

Try synging these norwegian words on the melody:

"Opp alle jordens bundne treller..." :)

7326594[/snapback]

The same song as "Internasjonalen" in Norwegian? :o

Lenke til kommentar
I didn't quite get your point there... Altough I must say, analyzing something for it to be interpreted in a new way is neither foolish of stupid. I am allowed to think even though it's not my job.

7326445[/snapback]

I hate it. I find it pointless, and in many cases really faulty. The problem lies in the fact that analysis is given such a strong place in anything that has to do with litterature. At a University level, I believe a study of a language and its litterature should include analysis, but at a High School level, the use of it just leaves us with many people getting really tired of reading, and in turn, it ruins general interest in reading.

The complementary and extensive use of analysis in the Norwegian school must end. We are getting to the point where one analyses the text just to analyse it, not because it needs to be analysed, but because analysis is analysis.

That is silly. And nothing will get me to change my oppinion.

Heck, the whole damned school needs a damn good reform.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...