Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

No, I don't consider sami people to be scandinavians.

They have no right to live here.

The first people in scandinavia where the germanic people who settled in Denmark 50 000 years ago, our ancestors.

Sami people are indians who later walked over the ice into the north.

They are occuping our land and should be bannished therefrom.

Migration has always been part of human's evolution. Sadly however, in the later stage, so has war been. As Jake Sully said in Avatar: "When people are sitting on something you want, you make them your enemy. And that justifies the taking of it".

Humans are the only specie that is from the same kind. There are only 1 specie of humans. Unlike other mammals where there are several different species tied to the same branch, humans are only 1. And yet we can't manage to get along with each other and fight over every thing even though we don't need it, we still fight over it. And such narrow minded views as the one you've shown is one of the reason it's like that.

They are living here, hence they have as every much right to be here as we do. They are not occupying "our" land. Were we using all those fields in Finnmark they're using to anything anyway?

I don't mind immigrants to Norway either, as long as they respect our culture, learn to live with us and want to contribute to the society as every other Norwegian has to, then it's fine. What I don't like is the immigrants that comes without need of help, they just want to leech of the system. Those I can't stand and as they're criminals as well they should be packed strait on a plane and shipped back to where they came from, so we can spend our resources helping those who actually need it. But then we have this "courageous" Norwegian Government who has to set an example and send 12 year old little girls out of Norway yet leave the biggest terrorist of them all still secure on Norwegian soil because he happens to have threaten the Government to it. Doesn't help that he has a traitor of a lawyer with him either.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Humans are the only specie that is from the same kind. There are only 1 specie of humans. Unlike other mammals where there are several different species tied to the same branch, humans are only 1.

Wait, what exactly do you mean by this? That there are multiple dog species around? (as opposed to dog races)

We all have a common ancestor, and our closest relatives are the chimpanzees.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-1432

Thats debated about, and it's "racistic" to say that there are differente races bestween humans. Not my meaning, but in general. I dont think it's on he paprt that we have different races, but som theories.

Lenke til kommentar

Generally, there are five human races in existance, but due to the migrational and procreation patterns of the human species, the differences are almost completely gone. But you can easily see if a person is american(-indian), caucasian or mongolian, regardless of how diverse each race can be.

Lenke til kommentar

I meant species because there are only Homo Sapiens. Dogs per example have several subspecies ranging from the domestic dog to the grey wolf all tied to the same specie. Humans are Homo Sapiens of the subspecies Homo sapien sapien. As per classifications there are no other species of humans on the planet at all.

Lenke til kommentar
Metapedia is a white nationalist and extreme right-wing online encyclopedia.[1][2] It was officially founded on 28 April 2007.[3] However the archives of Metapedia indicate that its history begins earlier with Swedish language content starting August 9, 2006.

I think we'll disregard comments coming from Metapedia.

*edit*

Also, Bear:

Humans, known taxonomically as Homo sapiens[3][4] (Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"),[5] are the only living species in the Homo genus of bipedal primates in Hominidae, the great ape family.

There were other species, but they disappeared.

*edit*

Also, the common house dog is a sub-species of the gray wolf.

Wikipedia - Dog

Endret av Slimda
Lenke til kommentar

I love the Scottish dialect, though the English dialects are quite interesting. I've talked to this bloke from Ireland once and it was nearly impossible to understand what he said because he had this very thick accent. Had to ask him several times what the heck he just said so he could repeat it again.

Endret av Bear^
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+981287349

I love the Scottish dialect, though the English dialects are quite interesting. I've talked to this bloke from Ireland once and it was nearly impossible to understand what he said because he had this very thick accent. Had to ask him several times what the heck he just said so he could repeat it again.

I work with a pure scotsman, have you ever heard the saying :"Fit like a day loon?" ?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...