Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

I dont have to speculate, it's pretty obviosly. So what is your favourite peaces to wear? :p

Fine... Grannypanties. Without a shred of doubt. :) I do occationally throw on the furcoat and some stockings, as well as some high-heels before I head down to the store to get supplies for me to get through the week.

Lenke til kommentar

Hihi, but that could have been possible too. Some men likes to wear women's clothing :p

Fixed up your first sentence, and corrected your to/too-error. ;)

Also:

One woman.

Many women.

One woman's clothes.

Many women's clothing.

Like Slimda said, I have specifically asked to be corrected. I don't think he is so nazi (hehe) with other people. But I think it's nice that we all correct each other a little bit. :)

The Nazi-sentence seems a bit odd (read it out loud).

Also, when you wrote "to be corrected on", I knew you'd gone for the direct norwegian translation; "å bli retta på". :p

Lastly, remember that English likes to seperate their words as much as possible, while Norwegian likes to put it all together.

Lenke til kommentar

You like to wear women's clothing, Mr.Graves? :)

to/too and woman/women.

I don't have to speculate, it's pretty obvious. So what is your favourite pieces to wear? :p

Don't forget the apostrophe '

I'm not quite sure if you are serious or not. I think you are. Pics please? :D

And there we go. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-1432

There we go, hihi. Many faults I see.

I'm struggeling to understand the different betvine the use of to/too. Ore maybe I never have learned it. Can you tell me? :)

Endret av medlem-1432
Lenke til kommentar

There we go, hihi. Many faults I see.

I'm struggling to understand the difference between the use of to/too. Or maybe I never have learned it. Can you tell me? :)

To do. It's like the norwegian "å". "å gjøre". To walk one's path, to walk the dog, to spank your bottom.

Too, on the other hand, is more like the norwegian "også". I want to go to disneyland too! You like cheese doodles too?

But there's more uses. "I knew we had too many children around".

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-1432

Haha, now you are fantasying..

So. My plan was that I was going to see a movie now. But my new roomate has moved his flatscreen tv in the livingroom. Ok that, because there got more space. But the shitty tv is so complicated that I can't hook the playstation to the tv. So I must watch the road som other time. Typical.

Edit. To the tv? too the tv? "the" was a hard word to fit to til.

Lenke til kommentar

The Road was a good movie. Not as good as it potentially could've been, but still, it's very watchable. I absolutely love post-apocalyptic scenarios, wether it be in movies or games. Can't wait for Fallout 3: New Vegas to be released. Anyone aware of any other apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic movies to be released in the near future, such as The Road?

Endret av Mr.Graves
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...