Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Aw, football? I cannoth fathom why people are content with sitting on their arses, watching guys playing football, and not do anything worthwhile themselves.

And all the while saying that we won/lost. Get out there and play yourselves, damnit!

Not having the best day, eh? :tease:

Football is passion! We love the sport and everything about it.

Lenke til kommentar

I enjoy playing football and I enjoy watching football :)

The only thing I don't like about football is the fact that most supporters act like small children.

The funny thing is that I've found that most supporters tend to act like children when they're arguing about which team is the best. :p

Lenke til kommentar

I enjoy playing football and I enjoy watching football :)

The only thing I don't like about football is the fact that most supporters act like small children.

The funny thing is that I've found that most supporters tend to act like children when they're arguing about which team is the best. :p

It can be funny to watch, yeah. But I'm glad that on this forum most people are able to discuss football in an adult manner. But sometimes that's even to much to ask :p

Lenke til kommentar

It can be funny to watch, yeah. But I'm glad that on this forum most people are able to discuss football in an adult manner. But sometimes that's even too much to ask :p

Fair enough, there's children in all types of fanbases anyhow. Just look at Linux/windows and PC/Mac-forums. There's always heated arguments about why their baby is better than somebody elses baby.

Sigh, all this pointless arguing about stuff that doesn't matter.

Lenke til kommentar

I'm no football fan, but altough I have two favorite teams: Manchester United and Rosenborg. :)

but although? Conflict!

Try I'm no football fan, but I do have two favorite teams; Manchester United and Rosenborg..

Also, I'm passively supporting Aafk, simply because they're from my home. Norway's most beautiful area, Sunnmøre.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...