Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Ah, I only have an Optoma HD200x projector, 1 LG 32" screen, 1 Samsung 40" screen, a X360, a PS3, a Wii, a PS2 and a blu-ray player.

Hm, the worst part is that I feel I'm constantly broke but I see now that I have too many things, too many... Is there a good word for "Duppeditt" in English?

Eit tilsvarande ord på engelsk er «thingummy», som kan bli til «thingamabob» eller «thingamajig».

Perhaps?

Lenke til kommentar

Doodad is actually a term used in computer games. Doodads are various random objects placed on the game world. This could be doors, plants, rocks, etc. In World of Warcraft, I myself have seen two objects named something like "doodad", which shows that they didn't hide it properly.

Lenke til kommentar

Doodad is actually a term used in computer games. Doodads are various random objects placed on the game world. This could be doors, plants, rocks, etc. In World of Warcraft, I myself have seen two objects named something like "doodad", which shows that they didn't hide it properly.

Yeah that stems from the word's use as an everyday word for something that you either cant remember the name of, or that really doesn't have one (like for something that you just invented or created mad scientist style)

Oh and hey, what's the best Norwegian/Scandinavian beer?! :p

Lenke til kommentar
Oh and hey, what's the best Norwegian/Scandinavian beer?! :p

Ask the Danish. They even drink during work hours. :ph34r:

Do you like SNUS?

I had to google snus because it is such a rare thing here :p I've never actually even heard of anyone ever talking about it or using it :p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...