Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Thats weird. Cause around here there are VERY LITTLE references to nynorsk in the speechlanguage. As there are many places. Since nynorsk is a montage of different norwegian dialects. Bokmål is "danned dagligtale" + danish. But still, it`s a matter of opinion.

And why do you think most of our mediums, head of states and others prefer bokmål whilst there are a few crying, bitching and moaning that nynorsk should be more present in previous mentioned communities.

7319956[/snapback]

My meening about this is:

The "fucking" danish came to Norway, took over everything, demanded that everyone, specialy in cityes should speak danish. The we got the "bokmål".

Two norwegian people, I don't remember their name at this very moment, walked around in Norway and wrote down how people talk.

That is what we call "nynorsk". Because "bokmål" was the main language in Norway at that time, almost everyone spoke "bokmål"

Thats my oppinion.

You`re in your first year at VGS I see? (According to your profile)

Have you learnt the background for bokmål and nynorsk? How they actually came to be? Cause saying bokmål = danish is pretty off the charts. They are pretty much the same yes. But there is a huge difference between what was then danish and riksmål and the bokmål we have today. Bokmål is a conjuction of what then was the talk of the upper classes (danned dagligtale) and the danish language. It`s been changed so much since then too anyways. Thats like whining about the use of english in norwegian language when many of the common words in english derives from norse. Wich basicly is "ancient" norwegian. The fact is we are just taking in modified words that once was borrowed from us.

Husband = husbondir

Bag = baggi

And further, I don`t quite remember all of them, to long and to much information at once at the time to remember the different borrowed words and the more exact story behind bokmål and nynorsk =P

AND THAT MY FRIENDS, IS A RANT.

Lenke til kommentar

There you lost me. But I'll stick to what I'll learned at school and family.

Nynorsk is the norwegian language. Not bokmål.

VK 1, my last year before going out in the working life.

__________-

Media and Communications, with specialization within graphical design and layour for web-based applications and presentations. smile.gif

I might actually be hired as the web editor of Oppland Unge Høyre.

Cool, i have a friend who is going that class. VKI that is.

Cool, I'm proud of you! :thumbup:

Endret av Skogli
Lenke til kommentar
Cool, i have a friend who is going that class. VKI that is.

Cool, I'm proud of you! :thumbup:

7320043[/snapback]

Thanks! :)

VKI is my year too, I got expelled from my first year at general education at college a few years ago, so I had to start over.

BOLLOCKS!

7320046[/snapback]

EddieIzzard.jpg

Is it a dog's bollocks?

Endret av Marley
Lenke til kommentar
And noone cares...poor me sitting up way too long...can someone find me a schematic of a plane in climb?

Factors playing are lift (L)    thrust (T)    Drag (D)    Horizontal weight (W")    Vertical weight (W')    and static weight/gravity(W)

BOLLOCKS!

7320046[/snapback]

I care. I'll just busy writing to Marley, Rampage and a lovely girl at MSN Messenger. :)

Can't you sleep?

With that question, I can't help you my friend. :)

Marley: Why did you get expelled?

Endret av Skogli
Lenke til kommentar

I can sleep, and I am quite ready to do so now. But damn that...at this moment there is no sweet girl to talk to at msn...she went to bed at 11 PM. Ah, well. I've been a fool, and I have not learned, although I'd very much wish I have...Next time I have a project, I will most certainly let it wait until the last night.

Stupid, stupid, stupid boy!

Lenke til kommentar
lovely girl at MSN Messenger. :)

7320060[/snapback]

I WANT DETAILS, BITCH!

7320063[/snapback]

:!: It's just I girl I like, and I'm trying to tell here why I love here. We speak english there to. :D

I can sleep, and I am quite ready to do so now. But damn that...at this moment there is no sweet girl to talk to at msn...she went to bed at 11 PM. Ah, well. I've been a fool, and I have not learned, although I'd very much wish I have...Next time I have a project, I will most certainly let it wait until the last night.

Stupid, stupid, stupid boy!

7320066[/snapback]

Finish your project, send an SMS to this sweet girl and tell here good night. Go to bed and think about here. :)

Lenke til kommentar
:!: It's just I girl I like, and I'm trying to tell here why I love here. We speak english there to. :D

7320075[/snapback]

Why is that? Is she English?

Btw, I'd say I'm finally improving within photography.

7320080[/snapback]

No, she is norwegian. But everything became so much simplier to say in english.

Nice picture. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Nice picture. ;)

7320082[/snapback]

Thanks. :)

English: Hi, I love you.

Norwegian: Hei, jeg liker deg/er glad i deg/elsker deg.

Pick the right one and she'll take you to bed. Pick the wrong one and you'll ensure your prolonged sexual deprivedness.

Lenke til kommentar

Nice picture. ;)

7320082[/snapback]

Thanks. :)

English: Hi, I love you.

Norwegian: Hei, jeg liker deg/er glad i deg/elsker deg.

Pick the right one and she'll take you to bed. Pick the wrong one and you'll ensure your prolonged sexual deprivedness.

7320085[/snapback]

She know that I love here. That I really love here. It's complicated.

More wont I tell you at this time. :)

Because: I'll go to bed now. Good night everyone. Have a great night.

Killerquo: Good luck on you project. Same thing to you to Marley.

I'll se you tomorrow.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...