Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Iceman™:

I grew up with the NES too.

Some of my closest friends had one, and we used to play Turtles, Mario 3 and Contra all day long.

And of course, Duckhunt...

But my best friend and I were very interested in the SNES too, and used to rent one as often as we could.

So we would spend the weekends playing Super Mario Bros, Mickey Mouse In The Great Circus Mystery and Bubsy In Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind on the SNES and Golden Axe and Super Frog on the Amiga.

Ah, those were the days.

When I got older, I had had the closest relationship with the SNES and bought one.

Rampage:

Bedstuff is heaven, totally! :D

But where would we be without "nynorsk"?

It has never been bad, evil, corrupt or immoral.

What would you prefer,

a Danish Norwegian kinda thing, or your own Norwegian, made by a fellow Norwegian dude?

Also, what had the childhood been, without "Flukta frå Dyreskogen" and two of my favourite books, "Raudt, blått og litt gult" and "Den forelska frosken".

And poetry, man...

Poetry is just beautiful on "nynorsk".

I think that it's the way it should be.

Poetry should either be in old English or "nynorsk".

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Why does feelings have to be so complicated?

How come I haven't discovered this lovely thread before?

7319817[/snapback]

1. They're designed to fuck up modern man. Back in the days, it was natural custom to only fuck a girl to make her pregnant, hence making offspring so we could live on as humans. Today, we are expected to love a single person through our whole life. Originally, we aren't designed for that. But now we have to adapt to this. Aaaanyways, we can't adapt to this until we're done lying in our bedrooms jacking off to Pamela Anderson or Jenna Jameson.

Start your life. Then worry about who you will spend it with.

2. Because we just started it a few days ago.

Lenke til kommentar
Rampage:

Bedstuff is heaven, totally! :D

But where would we be without "nynorsk"?

It has never been bad, evil, corrupt or immoral.

What would you prefer,

a Danish Norwegian kinda thing, or your own Norwegian, made by a fellow Norwegian dude?

Also, what had the childhood been, without "Flukta frå Dyreskogen" and two of my favourite books, "Raudt, blått og litt gult" and "Den forelska frosken".

And poetry, man...

Poetry is just beautiful on "nynorsk".

I think that it's the way it should be.

Poetry should either be in old English or "nynorsk".

7319837[/snapback]

Actually, I would somehow prefer danish. But then again, I`m brought up on bokmål and english. First nynorsk I ever encountered was in ungdomsskolen were I had german too. It`s not that bad, I might be overreacting. It`s just, I don`t care that much for it. To be honest. German or norse would be better as our own language. Not some shit some dipshit smashed together from various dialects from various parts of our country. But enough about that.

I probably won`t fall asleep early this night either. Bored out my mind, slept untill half past twelve cause I fell asleep around 5 AM last night =/

Endret av Rampage
Lenke til kommentar

oh, is it language we are talking about?

I have had "nynorsk" trough out my 10 first years at school.

This last 4 I have had "bokmål".

I miss "nynorsk", because it's the Norwegian language.

After I'm finish at school, I'll learn proper "nynorsk", at the same time I'm going over to "sogna dialekt".

Marley: I'll talk to you. :) No one should be ignored.

Endret av Skogli
Lenke til kommentar
But it seems I'm being ignored.

7319897[/snapback]

Hey Marley. How are you today?

I wish I didn't have any feelings. It just compicates my plans.

7319907[/snapback]

Hello sweet Mushi. :) My life sucks at the moment.

Feelings always complicates things. Feelings has that extraordinary way of either making your life complete or making you feel like killing yourself.

Lenke til kommentar
oh, is it language we are talking about?

I have had "nynorsk" trough out my 10 first years at school.

This last 4 I have had "bokmål".

I miss "nynorsk", because it's the Norwegian language.

After I'm finish at school, I'll learn proper "nynorsk", at the same time I'm going over to "sogna dialekt".

Marley: I'll talk to you. :) No one should be ignored.

7319903[/snapback]

Nah, even tough nynorsk and bokmål are now supposed to be side by side.

Bokmål is the language, just watch tv, read magazines and what not. Just a small percentage is nynorsk...

Marley.......aaah...*touch*

Whatsup?

Lenke til kommentar

Priorities are tough, I have priorities, they are just, all wrong =P

Same could be said about you? Waiting unntil 01.14 AM before starting homework (?) =P

Sorry Marley, it was more like a heterosexual how are you doing touch. Like the trippeltap on the back hug between two guys.

Endret av Rampage
Lenke til kommentar

Bokmål is the language, just watch tv, read magazines and what not. Just a small percentage is nynorsk...

Whatsup?

7319920[/snapback]

"Nynorsk" is the real language of Norway.

"Nynorsk" is a language spoken all over Norway.

"Bokmål" is the language the danish brougth with them. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Priorities are tough, I have priorities, they are just, all wrong =P

Same could be said about you? Waiting unntil 01.14 AM before starting homework (?) =P

7319928[/snapback]

No...I "started" at 10 PM...but uhm...certain obstacles of which I let myself disturb got in my way...I've done a bit, but not all...Aerodynamics, aka physics for airplanes is hard to get...I'm doing laws about climb, which includes ratios with different gravity constants, lift and drag. Simple? Hell no! But I think I understand...too bad we got to put this up tomorrow, I've got a lot of questions, but it will at least tell I've been reading.

Lenke til kommentar

Whatsup?

7319920[/snapback]

"Nynorsk" is the real language of Norway.

"Nynorsk" is a language spoken all over Norway.

"Bokmål" is the language the danish brougth with them. :)

7319932[/snapback]

Thats weird. Cause around here there are VERY LITTLE references to nynorsk in the speechlanguage. As there are many places. Since nynorsk is a montage of different norwegian dialects. Bokmål is "danned dagligtale" + danish. But still, it`s a matter of opinion.

And why do you think most of our mediums, head of states and others prefer bokmål whilst there are a few crying, bitching and moaning that nynorsk should be more present in previous mentioned communities.

Lenke til kommentar
Thats weird. Cause around here there are VERY LITTLE references to nynorsk in the speechlanguage. As there are many places. Since nynorsk is a montage of different norwegian dialects. Bokmål is "danned dagligtale" + danish. But still, it`s a matter of opinion.

And why do you think most of our mediums, head of states and others prefer bokmål whilst there are a few crying, bitching and moaning that nynorsk should be more present in previous mentioned communities.

7319956[/snapback]

My meening about this is:

The "fucking" danish came to Norway, took over everything, demanded that everyone, specialy in cityes should speak danish. The we got the "bokmål".

Two norwegian people, I don't remember their name at this very moment, walked around in Norway and wrote down how people talk.

That is what we call "nynorsk". Because "bokmål" was the main language in Norway at that time, almost everyone spoke "bokmål"

Thats my oppinion.

I've got a day of programming in front of me.

Screw it all.

7319959[/snapback]

What are you programming then?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...