Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
All right, to settle this without breaking the forum rules, what about renaming this to "The Pub - English discussion"?

That way we keep the old name, and we follow the rules. It's a win-win situation!

I prefer the name we had.. emm.. some time ago: "The Pub - General discussion in English"

So long as the primary name of the thread stays "The Pub", I'm happy :)

If I recall correctly, the topic was "The Pub" and the description was "General discussion in English", therefore it didn't comply with the rules and had to be changed.

Lenke til kommentar
All right, to settle this without breaking the forum rules, what about renaming this to "The Pub - English discussion"?

That way we keep the old name, and we follow the rules. It's a win-win situation!

I prefer the name we had.. emm.. some time ago: "The Pub - General discussion in English"

So long as the primary name of the thread stays "The Pub", I'm happy :)

If I recall correctly, the topic was "The Pub" and the description was "General discussion in English", therefore it didn't comply with the rules and had to be changed.

Ye Olde Pub. Much better.

Lenke til kommentar
It's sad that TS wont put Ye Olde Pub in the poll. It seems like most people want Ye Olde Pub as the title, but TS is, of course, the master of the thread... :p

I can live with Ye Olde Pub, but I find it's not very descriptive though :p

I can't help reading TS as "Tråd Starter". It's really enoing :wee:

Solution: stop using Nowegian words, and use the equivalent in English, e.g. OP (Original Poster).

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...