Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+981287349
Something like this?

I no longer have English at school. It's selectable after VG1, and I chose math and physics instead. :/

Thanks anyway! :D

BTW, isn't the thread title breaking the forum rules ? Three word rule ?

Lenke til kommentar

Well I supose to make program where the user can basically put in data into two arrays, the problem is that my text book doesn't show anything spesific in any way.

Got a couple of people here on the forum making suggestion, but it seems not be so easy as I thought, it is all practise though, I had my oral exam last week this assignment where I was only able to do most basic stuff, where in the end I couldn't make the program work in such a manner it was suppose to. However I was able to explain how I would do it in theory, which kinda saved me from getting failed on the exam.

The written exam is on Wednseday, thou I am quite sure I will pass no matter what.

They gave me the assignment I had on my oral exam to practise, but boy it's hard compared to a lot of the other stuff mentioned in my text book.

Here is the topic btw:

Here

Lenke til kommentar

We haven't started with flash in IT2 yet, just easy C# stuff.^^

As I no longer learn English at school, I have an English teacher from USA whom I chat with to maintain my English skills. I learn him Norwegian, and he corrects my English. :)

However, I have a problem. He is trying to say "I am catching up on my mails" in Norwegian, and I don't know how to translate that well. Any suggestions?

Lenke til kommentar

As I no longer learn English at school, I have an English teacher from USA whom I chat with to maintain my English skills. I learn him Norwegian, and he corrects my English. :)

However, I have a problem. He is trying to say "I am catching up on my mails" in Norwegian, and I don't know how to translate that well. Any suggestions?

Hm, I wonder if you could use "Å ta igjen" in the way of "Å ta igjen litt på mailen" as an example? I'm not sure to be honest, just a suggestion :)

Lenke til kommentar

C# wasen't a part of my curriculum, hmmm.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...