Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
That's... alot?!

Meh, not really. It's something to pass the day.

Oh, and forgot on that list; conferances as well as lunch servings when we have that. When we have those as well I start to get a little warm from the running but, not that much :)

@Jack

You sound like you're getting freaked out due to the lack of RedBull :)

I'm not buying to much Redbull since you get more cups of coffee from a pack of black coffee powder than you get from buying a small can of Redbull.

Do you think there's any chance for a 16 year old to get a part time job in a hotel? Seems like a nice job.

Lenke til kommentar

As 16 you could start as dishwasher or room cleaning or breakfast waiter. Working in the restaurante at dinner serving or in the reception requieres that you are of age to serve alcohol.

I know many however that start at the "bottom" (in lack of better word) at age of 16 and work a couple of seasons at the hotel and when needed. When they then turn 18 they are most times offered a position to help in per example the restaurant. You do have the loophole in the law saying that people at 18 can serve spirit base drinks as long as they are in learning. We had one "in learning" at the age of 18 for 2 years, until he turned 20 and could start serving strong drinks of his own :p

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+981287349
lolwhy :p ? Because its to easy to say its hard :dontgetit: ?

Cause I had the same problem when I went to Junior High, it just was to complicated.

Endret av Slettet+981287349
Lenke til kommentar
:) How about applying for piccolo? :D

Not so common in Norway to have Piccolos or "bellboys". Most companies order it beforhand if they need their lugage carried to their rooms.

But, attempt to get a foot inside during summer, if they have some papers on you and you work well, they might contact you again for more work.

now i remember why i hate Linux... ITS FUCKING COMPLICATED!

Tell me about it. I spent several hours just getting dualboot working on my computer. Then I spent another several hours trying to get everything to work. Then I spent yet another high amount of time just digging through the kernel to get more things to work. And when they did work I saied "fuck this".

My Unbut CD meat a spinning tire and is no more.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...